Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Honor and Battle Ground. (Foul Language)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Honor and Battle Ground. (Foul Language)

For New honor you have to kill a lot. For that there are most who are not even Lord Divine and Blitz to level 80.
    Now funny thing is the "Cursing, Accusation, Mother, Father involvement" has become noticeably high.

A high level cashier spam a free player for honor. Low level Honor player starts cursing.
    A low Honor player gets dyrad and kills a high level Cashier. High level cashier starts using his good language also.

I don't know why when high level cashier gets killed, they always say that "How much Dyrad?"

Also i like the fact that a Low level player deliberately spam to get honor.

Is there not a way that the current chat can be on timer like for 1 minute lol.
    I know thats a PVP, but still you can't just ignore nor can reply in that heated BG.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

humans are hypocrits. shameless hypocrits.
    "its fine if i kill you, BUT if you kill me then ur a _________" (fill in the blank :P)

Comment

click on the option Guild from chat and you wont see anything unless you are in battle with them and if that happens just imagine something that makes you laugh

Comment

just remain silent and not look at the current, party chat at all.. put it to system.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Just put your chat on System, so you cannot see anyone chatting... I grew tired of chatting, wastes my time and distracts me from the battle...

I am a non casher, and I defeat lots of cashers, if they ever chat back, I just keep quiet. If they defeat me, I just also keep quiet.

My usual principle in bg, if they defeat me, they deserve it, since I always do my best when fighting players. If I defeat them, then I deserve it. If I see someone who is too strong to defeat (which wastes sooo much time which I do not like), I try to run away, if they catch me, fine. If they don't, then better. BG for me is like a jungle. You catch your prey while evading your predators. Survival of the fittest. Words won't do much for me.

Well, this is not applicable to all players, since I know that some of them are asking favors in bg... My principle makes me at ease and saves me from having unhealthful emotions.

Comment

love and peace~

when I see some mad killers that clicking everyone (include the on who trade kills), no need to say much as they won't listen anyway (that's 1st day of 3.1 patch...everyone going mad, so I can just exit)

today I joined 3 BG, all of them with nice ppl, stop attacking me after I stated that I am helping my teammates to farm honor
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Just put your chat on System, so you cannot see anyone chatting... I grew tired of chatting, wastes my time and distracts me from the battle...

I am a non casher, and I defeat lots of cashers, if they ever chat back, I just keep quiet. If they defeat me, I just also keep quiet.

My usual principle in bg, if they defeat me, they deserve it, since I always do my best when fighting players. If I defeat them, then I deserve it. If I see someone who is too strong to defeat (which wastes sooo much time which I do not like), I try to run away, if they catch me, fine. If they don't, then better. BG for me is like a jungle. You catch your prey while evading your predators. Survival of the fittest. Words won't do much for me.

Well, this is not applicable to all players, since I know that some of them are asking favors in bg... My principle makes me at ease and saves me from having unhealthful emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                For New honor you have to kill a lot. For that there are most who are not even Lord Divine and Blitz to level 80.
                Now funny thing is the "Cursing, Accusation, Mother, Father involvement" has become noticeably high.

A high level cashier spam a free player for honor. Low level Honor player starts cursing.
                A low Honor player gets dyrad and kills a high level Cashier. High level cashier starts using his good language also.

I don't know why when high level cashier gets killed, they always say that "How much Dyrad?"

I know thats a PVP, but still you can't just ignore nor can reply in that heated BG.
                dont know why are high lvl casher will be angry for the normaly have VIP 9 so the dont lose honour

Comment

A lot high level players helped others get honor and kept it clean. First few days they seemed to of gone crazy...
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Aw, man! So...

World peace = </3
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                      dont know why are high lvl casher will be angry for the normaly have VIP 9 so the dont lose honour
                      It's true though they cry the most. Seen sooooo many lv70-75 uber cashers with 200k+ br, orange sylphs, and everything cry when someone stuns them in BG or they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post

Bro you just have to select system chat and you wont see anything, you see a chat only when you want to see them, simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                        X