Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNIGHTS ADVANCE SKILL (Really appreciate if only knights can guide, suggest)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNIGHTS ADVANCE SKILL (Really appreciate if only knights can guide, suggest)

After Advance Skill i get 12 points and it made me confuse lol.

I have PVP and PVE set of course so how(suggest) should i distribute points. Pictures are below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill set 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1754884Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill set 2.JPG
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1754885
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Max passives on both first off.

I got 4/5 Death Warrant on dps tree and 3/3 1/3 on defense spec.

Defense spec is a lot more fun with those skills, especially mars will.

*you get more skill points when you lvl your rank

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Max passives on both first off.

I got 4/5 Death Warrant on dps tree and 3/3 1/3 on defense spec.

Defense spec is a lot more fun with those skills, especially mars will.

*you get more skill points when you lvl your rank
      This is How i distributed for my Defence and Attack

Name:	Skill set 4.JPG
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	1693051

Name:	Skill set 3.JPG
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1693050
      Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 08-16-2014, 05:19 AM.

Comment

It works, depends on if you're using thrasher in it or not.

I'm thinking on some necro boss a mix of thrasher + mars will, will come in handy, well either way you'll get more skill points so you can max it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          It works, depends on if you're using thrasher in it or not.

I'm thinking on some necro boss a mix of thrasher + mars will, will come in handy, well either way you'll get more skill points so you can max it later.
          For defence i barely use thrasher really. I put it on offence and can switch it with Whirl wind. Sorry i put my offence skill set at top. What do u think of that??

Comment

The HP passive is the first priority, I agree, but the shadow thrasher one is only useful in necropolis, and maaaybe pvp, sometimes. Don't put points in it if you don't use that tree for necro.

Death Warrant is a useful skill for pvp, with that bleed effect. I'm replacing DD with it for general use too. Blade storm looks like a waste of a skill - 100 rage to do marginally more damage than WW, and only a small drag on healing? I guess it could have a small use as an early move in arena, if you have a rage rune (or very good clothes).

Mars' Will looks hard to use effectively, but I can see some good value in arena, when the Hercules come out
            Resurrection looks handy, but I'm not sure exactly what happens when it wears off. Needs some testing. Can buy you time for your heal rune to cool down and boost suntoria heals, if nothing else.

Comment

resurrection is bad... after the 3 turns u lose the 20% hp again (not only max but also what you healed before). agoran shield is better than this and costs much less rage... some of the "advanced" skills are really a joke.
              about death warrant.. im not sure if its worth it to replace one of our delhics with it. damage over time is not affected by most percentual dmg/defense buffs (medallion,resistances,crit,determination,ewd,goddess blessing...) this can be good or bad depending on the situation.

Comment

Working...
              X