Bg not working again today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bg not working again today

so in the evening the comp pack showed up, BG worked at 9pm, 10pm, 11pm last night after not working all day.

This morning, 9am, BG doesn't show up again for East Coast (Armor games) and many other servers.

What is wrong with you people? FIX IT. You have a big spender, which I usually participate in fully, but how do you entice people to spend when your pathetic update was broken on a lot of 'test servers' and yet you still don't do anything right to fix it?

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    so in the evening the comp pack showed up, BG worked at 9pm, 10pm, 11pm last night after not working all day.

This morning, 9am, BG doesn't show up again for East Coast (Armor games) and many other servers.

What is wrong with you people? FIX IT. You have a big spender, which I usually participate in fully, but how do you entice people to spend when your pathetic update was broken on a lot of 'test servers' and yet you still don't do anything right to fix it?
    they just copi pasted the patch before the test server's got it for it the same tarded bug they had and G M's had to MT on. i realy dont know where they get there G.M's from

Comment

come on you don't want us to get class advance or title bonus or what why no bg all day few days no bg i was suppose to have advanced alrady

Comment

OMG Really R2, How are we supposed to unlock advanced class if we CANNOT enter the BG?. you can keep the compo for no BG that is of no use to me right now. what you should give people as compo for not being able to enter bg is at least 1 win for the advanced class quest. in my opinion

Comment

Working...
        X