Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21090138
    replied
    I had 500m EXP waiting to get approx 9 talents... advanced myself and now cant but 1 talent! - Wish they would say "something" where has my 500m EXP gone?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Centaur0001
    replied
    I've already posted on other threads here. This is a disaster. I've suddenly got a strong guild of 190 players or so looking to NOT run any events that give EXP, so that added levels don't put them at even further disadvantage. That's Divine Altar, Tree of Ancients, all mpd's, ToK, Spire, crypt, solo dungeons, anything that gives EXP, and, some things that activate a quest bonus for EXP like arena (even though that seems broken today, too!)...we're basically just playing jewel quest, the card game, doing world boss and fishing. Then walking away for the day. Some of us have already sold gems and equipment and left the game. Others are looking for a new game to take the guild to. Ran a Divine Altar with only 7 players out of 190 in the guild...we normally see far more, obviously. Most WOULDN'T come. So, yeah, if we're looking to kill Wartune for most players, this is doing the trick.

K2, if you're that het up to concentrate the cashers, why not instead look at the top spenders / players on each server, invite them to a special server for their performance, and let them compete against the best...which is typically what they say they want. Others here still DO spend, just not to a point of insanity. It should all work for you and make the game more...not less...competitive. If you let it.
    Last edited by Centaur0001; 08-16-2014, 01:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vierka
    replied
    Originally posted by romca21 View Post
    I think its ****... I was building my br and my talents, waiting to lvl 64... now im lvl 63, with max hs 13... so its very useless what i did till now... Even my br is 94k but everyone will be able to stun me... So have rly nothing to say and stay polite... :mad:
    I wouldn't event want o express how ****** I am, it would be too ugly!!... This is so unfair to newer players!!!! There are players who raised their hs to high levels and new players wont be able to raise it that much and have great disadvantage..

Hope something will be done about this soon, or I might just quit. And I'm sure I wont be only one..

Leave a comment:

• romca21
    replied
    I think its ****... I was building my br and my talents, waiting to lvl 64... now im lvl 63, with max hs 13... so its very useless what i did till now... Even my br is 94k but everyone will be able to stun me... So have rly nothing to say and stay polite...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X