Exp required for talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp required for talents

We like to hear from any mod regarding this plz...Its getting irritating now to b get stun in every fight
    As the tltle says,what u guys think of new exp requirement for talents now...I was lvl 63 with talent level 22 but now i can't raise my talent level which means every lvl 64 with higher HS level is stunning me.

Edit: There is a poll in general support regarding removal of Holy Seal now.Even if HS is removed,many players will remain in disadvantage regarding other skills in talents.But its better than 3 round stun,what you guys think ?

Here's the thread:
    http://http://forum.r2games.com/show...Merged-Threads
    Last edited by anynicknamenottaken?; 09-15-2014, 10:51 AM.
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

I think its ****... I was building my br and my talents, waiting to lvl 64... now im lvl 63, with max hs 13... so its very useless what i did till now... Even my br is 94k but everyone will be able to stun me... So have rly nothing to say and stay polite...

Comment

Originally posted by romca21 View Post
      I think its ****... I was building my br and my talents, waiting to lvl 64... now im lvl 63, with max hs 13... so its very useless what i did till now... Even my br is 94k but everyone will be able to stun me... So have rly nothing to say and stay polite... :mad:
      I wouldn't event want o express how ****** I am, it would be too ugly!!... This is so unfair to newer players!!!! There are players who raised their hs to high levels and new players wont be able to raise it that much and have great disadvantage..

Hope something will be done about this soon, or I might just quit. And I'm sure I wont be only one..

Comment

I've already posted on other threads here. This is a disaster. I've suddenly got a strong guild of 190 players or so looking to NOT run any events that give EXP, so that added levels don't put them at even further disadvantage. That's Divine Altar, Tree of Ancients, all mpd's, ToK, Spire, crypt, solo dungeons, anything that gives EXP, and, some things that activate a quest bonus for EXP like arena (even though that seems broken today, too!)...we're basically just playing jewel quest, the card game, doing world boss and fishing. Then walking away for the day. Some of us have already sold gems and equipment and left the game. Others are looking for a new game to take the guild to. Ran a Divine Altar with only 7 players out of 190 in the guild...we normally see far more, obviously. Most WOULDN'T come. So, yeah, if we're looking to kill Wartune for most players, this is doing the trick.

K2, if you're that het up to concentrate the cashers, why not instead look at the top spenders / players on each server, invite them to a special server for their performance, and let them compete against the best...which is typically what they say they want. Others here still DO spend, just not to a point of insanity. It should all work for you and make the game more...not less...competitive. If you let it.
        Last edited by Centaur0001; 08-16-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I had 500m EXP waiting to get approx 9 talents... advanced myself and now cant but 1 talent! - Wish they would say "something" where has my 500m EXP gone?!?!

Comment

Definition of Irony??........

When u`r BR guide says that your HS level is too low, But you can`t upgrade it until you lvl up another 3-5 lvls, in which case it will DEFINATELY be too low and then you have to level up another few levels just to upgrade it once more

But as Centaur posted No-one wants to do anything in game anymore that gives EXP, cos they can`t dump it into Talents like they used to, I understand this game wasn`t designed for extreme campers, and I DON`T (or at least I didn`t) Camp. I do tok nm, Catacombs, spire, Mpd`s and guild tree all daily (or I did) Cos now I find myself not doing things in game cos I don`t want the exp as I can`t do talents anymore. So all R2/pro city have succeeded in doing is turning everyone into super campers by taking away the ability to lvl talents, which is what they were trying to stop in the 1st place :/
            Last edited by DemonRockstar; 08-16-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I agree. I'm nobody's definition of a camper here. Ran "dailies" every day. My level's in the high 60's, but at about 100K BR, it's not so competitive with someone in the 200K-300K range on the same server who is camped at level 80 due to game limits. When I hit '71, I'm just another plunder target. That's not a fun game. Whether I spent a lot here or not...and there are some who spend nicely at lower BR's than mine...turning me into merely another plunder seems insulting, at best. We deserve better.
              Last edited by Centaur0001; 08-16-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                I agree. I'm nobody's definition of a camper here. My level's in the high 60's, but at about 100K BR, it's not so competitive with someone in the 200K-300K range on the same server who is camped at level 80 due to game limits. When I hit '71, I'm just another plunder target. That's not a fun game. Whether I spent a lot here or not...and there are some who spend nicely at lower BR's than mine...turning me into merely another plunder seems insulting, at best. We deserve better.
                I too am in the High 60`s (lvl 68) and although I have 121k BR I wanted to try and get at Least 130k B4 I hit lvl 70, It was always my aim to get LD b4 I hit lvl 70 and IF I can I still want this to be the case, I didn`t discover BG`s until late in my game play, it was only after I hit lvl 64 that I realised the importance of farming honour otherwise I`d have had LD by now, I`m IC atm and need 23k Honour for LD so hopefully i`m still on target to get it b4 lvl 70. Cos the thought of hitting lvl 70 and being stunned for 3 rounds every fight doesn`t exactly fill me with joy or make me look forward to it LOL

I saw in the announcment that they Phrased the lowering of exp something along the lines of........
                "For the enjoyment of everyones gameplay we have lowered the amount of Exp between lvls"
                Well so far I see nothing enjoyable :P
                Last edited by DemonRockstar; 08-16-2014, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Well thx to the new updte i see legendary shards in guild shop so i dont see any need to do arena or bg anymore although i do honor i can easily get iin clan wars, gold from farm and wb as well as daru so it would be easier to do it that way and then worry about my HS later but i do see it as a waste of time to just lvl up just to do HS as you will get stuned in every batlle you do in BG as you advance, however R2 should be gettin overwhelmed by the amount of tickets they will get

Comment

I am still waiting to see if they'll actually fix this or not...

But what with the BG issue going on... I doubt their attention is anywhere near this issue...

Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
                    Well thx to the new updte i see legendary shards in guild shop so i dont see any need to do arena or bg anymore although i do honor i can easily get iin clan wars, gold from farm and wb as well as daru so it would be easier to do it that way and then worry about my HS later but i do see it as a waste of time to just lvl up just to do HS as you will get stuned in every batlle you do in BG as you advance, however R2 should be gettin overwhelmed by the amount of tickets they will get
                    You need Honor to get new PvP Rank.

I think highest Rank gives you something near 30~35% damage reduction (no idea... I can't translate numbers and how they calculate in this game)
                    But there's also the other stat boosts and +15 starting rage

Comment

I have prioritized my exp gain. Blitz the grave (very little xp) for weapons to recycle and crypt keys (cough). Catacombs for gems. MPD (void NM 0 xp) for dragon souls. And the exp from dailies (do enough for 7 spins). No tok No spire, No alter, No arena (wrong time zone anyway). This way at least my slyph is still getting some exp to level and im still collecting items to build BR etc. Will take me about a month to hit lvl 70 this way, and i'll have the 70 jewels and rings maxed ready for epic, also have alot of insignia to epic the 70 armor which i will have most of. Then its hit 70 mpd every day for loids and stones. At 70 its back to business doing everything to raise HS.

Comment

.deleted double post

Comment

Im already level 64 and my HS still 15, i cant up anymore,everyone from old server using stun and stun ,although my BR now is 100k
                          please give us some suggestion and explain about this

Comment

I've already posted.. I am 68, and my HS is 30. I can't level it anymore, and I really don't want to hit 70 with this. Problem is, a good placed stun will kill me instead of me kill them. I usually kills 105-110K BR at 60-64 BG. Problem now is, I can't raise my HS, and every single 65++ guys bully me. I can't go 64BG, and every 65++ with 90K BR kills me. Costing me honors instead of me gaining honor. Before this patch, one BG guy said "stun him" to everyone there. Suddenly, every 65-66 stunned me whenever they were close to die, and stole my honor. I had no choice but left and find another bg. Now, you don't need anyone to say that obvious, since every new levelled player can be stunned. People ra.pe honor from LD guys this way. Easy.. stun them..
                            Last edited by R227560198; 08-17-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I've already gotten responses from a ticket saying from a Wartune rep he thinks the changes are UNFAIR.

Simply in the spirit of fairness in which we all want the game played, it's time to reverse this one, admit a mistake (and a BIG one!), and maybe give a comp to some who are forced to be at higher levels now.

C'mon, K2...you KNOW it's the right thing to do. Do it before we ALL have to pay a price for it, like losing friends who no longer play an unfair game.
                              Last edited by Centaur0001; 10-16-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X