Stuck In Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck In Arena

after battle in arena, we can't back to room, we're char stuck in arena battle, after relog, we're attempts still 15/15
    relog relog and relog but can't help :'(
    Last edited by F.AQUILANI; 08-16-2014, 12:06 PM.

its happening alot on our sever as well
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

If anyone managed to get rewards from the group arena, or at least use an attempt, post here please.

Comment

I believe it is happening for everyone today. It sure would be nice if R2Games would give us some sort of feedback at all to let us know not to waste our time. First it was the triplets problems, now you get quadruplets or you get what looks like a normal match but then it hangs at the end of the battle and no one gets any rewards. I don't know about others, but I have very limited time to play nowadays and I am getting close to the point of not renewing VIP and spirit covenant every month due to issues like these. I could go and pay $25 a month on steam or other MMO games and at least get something that is playable. This isn't cutting it...

Comment

Same............ The game freezes once the battle is over and we need to refresh the game or it stays froze ............ already tried to do arena like 5 to 6 times and froze everytime........... don't understand whats the point of releasing patch a week early on test servers and things are not fixed :/ ........... Poor maintenance ..............

Comment

i am having problem with scatter shot. it doesnt remove buff from spire stage 9 boss and lych 1st boss. anyone else having the same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
              i am having problem with scatter shot. it doesnt remove buff from spire stage 9 boss and lych 1st boss. anyone else having the same problem?
              I believe this means that it is working as intended.

Comment

I'm just awaiting on some more freebies that has nothing to do with the missed arena fights gold, daru, maybe exp scroll the usual

Comment

seems ALL servers cant do arena today

Comment

Working...
                  X