Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protest of the new patch !!!!

hi everybody !!!!
    i protest of this new patch once again knights make them useless we where about to have finally a freeze skills and guess what freeze dont work anymore in necropolis or in skytrail so again archers and mages are in advance already because already have passed more bosses than knights and getting more rewards we where hoping for this to be more balance but no knights again in the hellhole for once plz just do one balance update let us knights to be a little more competitive against other classes why so unfair against us??

Agreed its unfair that archers of same br passed knights long ago in necro and sky trail, gaining more rewards every day. Instead of giving knights something usefull, they maxed our hp gain after block.
    Further more this new patch gives lag, arena freezes all the time and who was actually waiting for weddings in a wargame? Its so silly, I would play sims if i wanna start a virtual family.

Comment

Make it a trade, PvP for PvE
      You cannot have both, quit demanding for better pve capabilities while not being able to give something from pvp.

(I'm aware that knights gained nothing at all with the patch in pve terms, but please... people wants everything).
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        Make it a trade, PvP for PvE
        You cannot have both, quit demanding for better pve capabilities while not being able to give something from pvp.

(I'm aware that knights gained nothing at all with the patch in pve terms, but please... people wants everything).
        i wasnt asking to much but almost all knights cant kill some bosses in necro or sky bcoz we lack of the freeze and from other classes with lower br they passed it easily we where so happy that we saw at the adv. skills we will have at last a freeze skill and we do a little better in the pve but no they put the immune now so again we are behind from anyone as i say and up more balance i dont required to be OP i request to be balance against battles on pvp and pve idk maybe im wrong but lots pf ppl in my server thinking to quit game now because of this new patch

Comment

Originally posted by dukearioch View Post
          hi everybody !!!!
          i protest of this new patch once again knights make them useless we where about to have finally a freeze skills and guess what freeze dont work anymore in necropolis or in skytrail so again archers and mages are in advance already because already have passed more bosses than knights and getting more rewards we where hoping for this to be more balance but no knights again in the hellhole for once plz just do one balance update let us knights to be a little more competitive against other classes why so unfair against us??
          The only thing i got to say about this patch is....fix the bugs,they had 1 week to do this.Maybe this is also a bug with freeze.

Comment

Working...
          X