Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

league insigs problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• league insigs problem

Today saturday morning the league insigs rewards came out depending on what group you are in.
    Yesterday, on friday morning the groups you were in got reseted.
    I was in diamond group, then on friday it reseted and dropped me back down to iron group. So i did arena in iron group on friday and managed to reach silver group before saturday.
    On saturday the league insigs rewards i got was the amount you get from being in silver group which is 1200.

So no matter how we do each week, the groups will reset dropping us down to the lowest group 1 day before the rewards come out, and the rewards are given out on which group we can get in from Iron group based on 1 day of arena.

Anyone else notice this? This is really dumb -.-
    Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-16-2014, 01:53 PM.

anyone notice anything about this? don't think its suppose to work this way.

Comment

The groups are calculated every day as far as I am aware.

If your in iron group and win all your fights, then chances are the following day you will move up a group.
      I was in iron group on Friday as I hadn't taken part in arena on thursday, then when rewards were given out I had made it into silver group. This was no doubt due to winning 12 or more arena fights on Friday

Obviously the reverse happens if your in a higher group and lose a lot of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        The groups are calculated every day as far as I am aware.

If your in iron group and win all your fights, then chances are the following day you will move up a group.
        I was in iron group on Friday as I hadn't taken part in arena on thursday, then when rewards were given out I had made it into silver group. This was no doubt due to winning 12 or more arena fights on Friday

Obviously the reverse happens if your in a higher group and lose a lot of fights.
        i was in diamond group starting from like monday and stayed in diamond group until reset on friday. my group been winning 10-15 fights everyday. dropping group is not possible because it is required to have above 5420 to stay in diamond group. And even if u lose u still gain league points so it is impossible to drop out of a ranking group by losing.
        i checked the rankings and everyone got dropped out of diamond and gold and went back to iron and silver. and the rewards came out on the saturday reset 5 am in the morning meaning we only had friday's 15 attempts at arena to determine which group we were in to receive the rewards starting from iron group. if u hadnt taken part in arena thursday theres no way you would know. After thursday ended and on the begining of friday thats wen the group rankings were reseted and everyone went back to iron. checked my entire server ranking and everyone was back in iron/silver diamond gold were empty.
        Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-16-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          i was in diamond group starting from like monday and stayed in diamond group until reset on friday. my group been winning 10-15 fights everyday. dropping group is not possible because it is required to have above 5420 to stay in diamond group. And even if u lose u still gain league points so it is impossible to drop out of a ranking group by losing.
          i checked the rankings and everyone got dropped out of diamond and gold and went back to iron and silver. and the rewards came out on the saturday reset 5 am in the morning meaning we only had friday's 15 attempts at arena to determine which group we were in to receive the rewards starting from iron group. if u hadnt taken part in arena thursday theres no way you would know. After thursday ended and on the begining of friday thats wen the group rankings were reseted and everyone went back to iron. checked my entire server ranking and everyone was back in iron/silver diamond gold were empty.
          Has there not been threads about how the ranking system was not working on those servers who got the patch 1 week early. I assume your on one of those as patch didn't happen till thursday for me.

Maybe when all servers got the patch, (thursday) they actually implemented the correct procedure for the rankings. As friday was the 1st reset for all servers, then that could explain why your entire server was moved.

Just an idea, so maybe it could be a conspiracy to alter the rankings for the people who had the patch an extra week

Comment

our league points on our server keep getting reset at least once in a week and it did not correspond to a patch day. In fact they reset again today...this is very frustraging
            ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
            SquishyFoxy
            S1 resident Gently fragile mage
            (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

and I mean at least one additional time beside the regular reset right after awards come out..
              ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
              SquishyFoxy
              S1 resident Gently fragile mage
              (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                our league points on our server keep getting reset at least once in a week and it did not correspond to a patch day. In fact they reset again today...this is very frustraging
                Its happening to all/most test servers (I'm on a test server on the other publisher) and went from gold to iron group in one day then back to silver and down to iron again all after patch on non-reset days lol even winning 13-14 a day not getting anywhere near diamond group when it just keeps going down :|

Comment

Working...
                X