Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rush to 80 or stay 70?

after skipping 60s legend set, i am now level 70 finishing my 70s set
    about 3/4s done, but my question is should i skip that and move to 80 for the advanced stuff?

or should i just stay at 70 for a while working on my talents

this comes as the advanced skills which interest me, and i dont want to be left behind.

and enchanting the 70s set all the way, only having to re enchant when i get to 80
    doesnt really appeal to me

any advice would be great
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

80 is the best way for you.
    Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

you need to finish 70 set to make 80 set
      getting br while camping is never faster than getting br while leveling up.
      go 80 if u want to be strong. stay 70 if u want to feel strong in bg only

Comment

ha ha nice advice,, stay 70 and max what ever u can,,no point in rushing to 80 , if u cant sustain the pressure,,, ask anyone who is a avg player,, whether thy can pass nirvana now,,,,,, n decide

Comment

im not strong in bg, i lost my LD title a few days ago, im still running 50s set, everyone in 70s bg has at least 120k br

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            im not strong in bg, i lost my LD title a few days ago, im still running 50s set, everyone in 70s bg has at least 120k br
            Wow, ur unbanned :O

Comment

yes, i cried a little

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                yes, i cried a little
                Well, i havent dropped a tear for your absence, but welcome back

Comment

LOL you think level 70 BG's tough with 120k opponents...wait till you see level 80 BG's! Most of those guys range between 180k-265k+++. Hard times for a fresh faced level 80 as everyone is rushing for the next honor titles and quests. Up to you if you want to level up or not. Since you lose honor, you probably should camp awhile and work on your talents if you can. No matter how you dice it, you're gonna be behind at this point. The only people having a cake walk these days are the old timer level 80's with huge BR and maxed out talents. So level up on your own terms and what makes you happiest and best of luck.
                  Last edited by Cymidei; 08-16-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

definitely rush 80 and unlock advance skills. the rewards from dragon invasion are irreplaceable and alone reason to get 80. you're killing your long term br staying 70. bg may have 200k br's but everyone is high honor so honor loss is minimal and easy to get 500+ honor per bg.

(im 150k archer)

Comment

Racing to level 80 will do as much harm as good. You will be able to go for advance class (if you have the dragon souls) but advancing requires exp that you will need for talents. Your 80 gear is an upgrade to your 70 gear so you still need to max your 70 legend gear. BGs at 80 are insane, you will be thrown in the mix with all the top players and with the new honor levels you will be fodder for then to farm honor on (probably why some are telling you to race up, they want more easy honor). group arena now has some very nice rewards but you will get destroyed and get minimal rewards if you advance too fast. So my advice is don't be fodder and level your talents and get your gear in order, then decide at that point if you want to level or camp.

Comment

Go to 80, imo. Longer you wait, further you fall behind on adv 80 stuff (mount refining, dragon soul essence, etc.).

Comment

i rushed to 80 130k br archer can do nivana with my group unlocked advanced skills can still make about 1k honour per bg stil in 60 set got most of my 70 set in my ags not using it though going to upgrade to 80 then use that

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                            you need to finish 70 set to make 80 set
                            getting br while camping is never faster than getting br while leveling up.
                            go 80 if u want to be strong. stay 70 if u want to feel strong in bg only
                            If you mean in the short run of "getting br while leveling up." Then yes you get br. But then you stop.
                            Slow leveling is good mkae sure your proper for 75+ PvP. Not just battlegrounds. Did your forget the new medals?
                            Stay in 70s zone if you want to stay stronger. Rush to 80 only to find disappointment in all PvP aspects and get a minimum of 2k br instant boost.
                            While if you slow level, watch you get 5k+ at minimum. And now that things are a bit harder, best to slow down a bit.
                            I loathe your posts how you think fast level is god thing in the game.
                            Did you even see the people in PvP with 250k+ br now?
                            How about average 200k+ in arena at level 80?

Comment

Few questions..

Do you have the first 5 dragon star things filled? (Need that to start)
                              Do you have a team at 80 to do MP/Spire/Tok/Dragon Invasion with?
                              What about arena? After you hit 75 you have a bigger chance of meeting all level 80s across the platforms
                              Do you feel like being a easy food in BG until you get enough dryad to attack back? A lot of 80s are now farming for the higher honor meds..

If you can answer yes to all of those and find the positive, then level .. I am 71 with 119k BR, and will sit low for a while longer until i have 70 set, and enough gold save for first enchanting of 80 piece.

Ps. You don't HAVE to enchant 70 set, just make it, only enchant if you plan on staying low for a while
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X