No announcement yet.

rush to 80 or stay 70?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is how the WT system is setup for within 10 levels...true it is best to max out your talent levels before advancing toon levels, but problem will exist that being level 70 you are already matching against players of level 79. So it's prob best to go ahead and level to 80 to gain the extra br benefits while still battling only 1 level higher. imho.

Comment

how much gold is it to enchant full 80s set again?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        how much gold is it to enchant full 80s set again?
        94 mil x 8
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

oh thats quite a bit, would take a while for me to do all that, cant get on for every world boss anymore
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
            Problem is how the WT system is setup for within 10 levels...true it is best to max out your talent levels before advancing toon levels, but problem will exist that being level 70 you are already matching against players of level 79. So it's prob best to go ahead and level to 80 to gain the extra br benefits while still battling only 1 level higher. imho.
            And that 10 level gap has become like a 20 level gap with the change in exp to level. Now players have less time to build br and hs lvl before the **** hits the fan. Most of the lvl 80s diddnt rush there unless they were going to spend balens in the process, the ones that diddnt spend arent playing any more, unless they a long time non cashier. If you going to rush to lvl 80 knowing whats waiting, then forget the pvp and bg (unless you vip lvl9). You will be doing as many events as possible to gain xp and lvl your hs to max so you wont be stunned so much in bg when you go back (save you alot of frustration ) as well as getting the items required for the 70 or 80 set which ever your working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
              If you mean in the short run of "getting br while leveling up." Then yes you get br. But then you stop.
              Slow leveling is good mkae sure your proper for 75+ PvP. Not just battlegrounds. Did your forget the new medals?
              Stay in 70s zone if you want to stay stronger. Rush to 80 only to find disappointment in all PvP aspects and get a minimum of 2k br instant boost.
              While if you slow level, watch you get 5k+ at minimum. And now that things are a bit harder, best to slow down a bit.
              I loathe your posts how you think fast level is god thing in the game.
              Did you even see the people in PvP with 250k+ br now?
              How about average 200k+ in arena at level 80?
              "Slow leveling" doesn't allow you to gain BR any quicker than if you were to "fast level". Popular myth because people rank BR by level instead of by time, which is the appropriate metric.
              There are very few people above 250k...at least on East coast servers. There are maybe 5-6 there (Bago, Bogey, Astin, Illiyana, Ace, Darkstorm, Spartana?). Maybe you are on Euro or Western and things are different?
              BR average is far from 200k+ in arena at lvl 80. Today had 1x 200k, 2x 190k, and 1x 135k on team and only lost one...most of the matches were not close. If you want to dominate arena, might want to build a 200k+ team, but if 200k+ is avg BR, then we obviously wouldn't have done so well. Again, this is for Eastern timezone...things could be different elsewhere.
              Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              And that 10 level gap has become like a 20 level gap with the change in exp to level. Now players have less time to build br and hs lvl before the **** hits the fan. Most of the lvl 80s diddnt rush there unless they were going to spend balens in the process, the ones that diddnt spend arent playing any more, unless they a long time non cashier. If you going to rush to lvl 80 knowing whats waiting, then forget the pvp and bg (unless you vip lvl9). You will be doing as many events as possible to gain xp and lvl your hs to max so you wont be stunned so much in bg when you go back (save you alot of frustration ) as well as getting the items required for the 70 or 80 set which ever your working on.
              HS is not really used anymore. From the standpoint of someone with maxed talents: it's assumed that if you're able to put up a fight, that you will have talents maxed; thus using HS is a wasted turn as it's an extremely slow cast with very low dmg output. If your opponent is unable to put up much of a fight, then a 3turn stun isn't going to matter: better to end the fight more quickly with a strong attack than to use HS (weak attack) to gain an advantage (stun) you don't need. The only time I'd consider using HS is if I knew beforehand that my opponent had low HS; usually that's a megacasher who's new to the bracket, but those are extremely rare nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                "Slow leveling" doesn't allow you to gain BR any quicker than if you were to "fast level". Popular myth because people rank BR by level instead of by time, which is the appropriate metric.
                There are very few people above 250k...at least on East coast servers. There are maybe 5-6 there (Bago, Bogey, Astin, Illiyana, Ace, Darkstorm, Spartana?). Maybe you are on Euro or Western and things are different?
                BR average is far from 200k+ in arena at lvl 80. Today had 1x 200k, 2x 190k, and 1x 135k on team and only lost one...most of the matches were not close. If you want to dominate arena, might want to build a 200k+ team, but if 200k+ is avg BR, then we obviously wouldn't have done so well. Again, this is for Eastern timezone...things could be different elsewhere.
                I know US seems have more stronger players there

for oceanic 200K surely not a avg BR for adv 80 (for my server only 1 player have that BR), my team is avg 170K BR and win 10-12 GA out of 15 (since oceanic is so funny, our average BR is lower, but the monster are more extremely harder than other timezone, so facing these monsters my team don't have chance)

and yes you always get more BR at higher lvl, I didn't notice my BR, but one of my guildie said my BR at least went up 10K after I went adv 80
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                X