dragon invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon invasion

hi on my server we have 5 people who adv class now all needing the new dragon invasion. Yesturday 4 of us did it and then we tryed to help the 5th person. When we helped him the dragon invasion took an additional 60 stamina from us and we got 0 rewards and like 100k exp. Is it possible to help the extra person without using stamina like you can do for other mp stuff?

i was wondering if we could help there, but it seems to be a costly help for now :S
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

"Requirement: Players must have completed Class Advancement.
      Attempts: The event can be attended several times per day, but players will only be rewarded once. Each reward attempt costs 60 Stamina.
      Rewards: Players can earn precious rewards such as Dragon Essence, Mount Hooves, EXP and materials for Holy Forge.

How to Participate
      Dragon Invasion is a multiplayer dungeon in which players can join in teams of up to 4 players via Ricky in Cloud City. Players can decide whether or not to receive rewards when entering the dungeon, choosing not to receive rewards will not cost the player stamina."

the thing says you can choose but i couldnt see how to not use stamina

Comment

You HAVE to use stamina to enter, so be helpful at your own cost.

Comment

wow that sucks especially as the description says you can choose not to receive rewards and hence not to use stamina. Could a mod poke someone about this and getting it fixed. Really need to be able to help without using stamina :/

Comment

How much br you guys got... have 200k+ and get 1 shot by boss... bit pointless having it if only the top 10 players in CW can fecking play it!

Comment

Originally posted by R21090138 View Post
              How much br you guys got... have 200k+ and get 1 shot by boss... bit pointless having it if only the top 10 players in CW can fecking play it!
              that one shot happens to everyone after a certain amount of attacks.
              That attackpower is equal to your max hp
              (ex. hp is 215.814, it wil hit you 215.814)
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight
              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Strategy to DI is to awaken after the big hit kicks one person out, and always have 2-3 people inside. My team's ~185k average with our two weaker members and we're close to finishing lv5, after some more BR gain from mount refine/dragon soul/events we should have it done.

Comment

yesterday tried DI, been to lvl 5, died at 2HP bar, may need a better skill combination for it (adv team BR 170K)

lvl 1-4 is smooth
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

at least you get to play it. Since there is no BG to get the ******* quests done, 3/4 of our server doesn't get to do it. Then the few that get to get super rewards every day. its already past $100 USD of free stuff given to them. That is 10,000 balens worth of stuff missing out on because of the GAME"S SCREW UP!!!! and not having BG.
                    SUPER compensation better come to every level 80 NOT with adv skills
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                      at least you get to play it. Since there is no BG to get the ******* quests done, 3/4 of our server doesn't get to do it. Then the few that get to get super rewards every day. its already past $100 USD of free stuff given to them. That is 10,000 balens worth of stuff missing out on because of the GAME"S SCREW UP!!!! and not having BG.
                      SUPER compensation better come to every level 80 NOT with adv skills
                      same happened to my server on 2nd day of patch 3.1 (i.e. 15/8), yesterday (16/8) all BG back with compensation pack
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        same happened to my server on 2nd day of patch 3.1 (i.e. 15/8), yesterday (16/8) all BG back with compensation pack
                        BG is NOT back.... so we lost now going on 4 days of this dragon ****. HUNDREDS of $$$ of free stuff lost, while a few stack the stuff. the level 80 people NOT with ADV skills should get a separate compensation that is MASSIVE.
                        maybe 240 stamina and 4 extra free tries at dragon, HUGE gold bonus, arena insignia (new and old), etc
                        no one with adv skills should get these. you have such an amazing advantage already

Comment

Gotta admit it is an advantage. After three days of dragon up 2 mount refines, 100+ dragon souls and ~15-20mil gold lolz

BG not back on our servers either, worked yesterday in the double ame time until after wb but today nothing and nothing before that either. We who advanced just made sure to win every BG we were in lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Gotta admit it is an advantage. After three days of dragon up 2 mount refines, 100+ dragon souls and ~15-20mil gold lolz

BG not back on our servers either, worked yesterday in the double ame time until after wb but today nothing and nothing before that either. We who advanced just made sure to win every BG we were in lol.
                            This is a super massive, amazingly important advantage with class wars approaching. The gold you get? is great, the gold I would get if I had these advantages? is beyond 4x what you are receiving. Think about never dying in WB... the entire fight... think about clearing the end of dragon invasion.... daily.....

R2 you owe us 80s that do NOT Have advanced skills a compensation unlike anything you can think up. For every day that dragon invasion was avail, I expect 100+ mount hooves, 100+ dragon souls and 10-15M gold. This doesn't even TOUCH what we actually losing. Also with those need to be added league insignia x 1k PER DAY THAT THIS IS OUT. There are guys I slap down on a regular basis beating our team because they have these advantages.

you are ruining the game R2. Your idiocracy and lack of care for the players is beyond me. We pay HUGE amounts of money and get ZERO replies to tickets for DAYS

BY THE WAY------------ you are working on 4 days now........... keep it up. lets see how much you can owe us
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                              This is a super massive, amazingly important advantage with class wars approaching. The gold you get? is great, the gold I would get if I had these advantages? is beyond 4x what you are receiving. Think about never dying in WB... the entire fight... think about clearing the end of dragon invasion.... daily.....

R2 you owe us 80s that do NOT Have advanced skills a compensation unlike anything you can think up. For every day that dragon invasion was avail, I expect 100+ mount hooves, 100+ dragon souls and 10-15M gold. This doesn't even TOUCH what we actually losing. Also with those need to be added league insignia x 1k PER DAY THAT THIS IS OUT. There are guys I slap down on a regular basis beating our team because they have these advantages.

you are ruining the game R2. Your idiocracy and lack of care for the players is beyond me. We pay HUGE amounts of money and get ZERO replies to tickets for DAYS

BY THE WAY------------ you are working on 4 days now........... keep it up. lets see how much you can owe us
                              Lol, you can't clear it. Even our best team with ~250k br average all gets to lv6-7.

Comment

Working...
                              X