Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What's happening ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening ?

before maintance it was hard to get team for 3vs3 team arena , now u made 4 vs 4 and load of **.. laggssss . whats up guys???
    Do something with it , u will lost alot of players .
    Wartune 3.1 Part I additions:

1. Added a Marriage system
    2. Added Class Advancement
    3. Added a Mount Refining system
    4. Changed the Multiplayer Arena to 4v4
    5. Added a Multiplayer Dungeon: Dragon Invasion
    6. Added advanced Astral slots and upgrades
    7. Fixed several bugs and typographical errors
    Some thing you forgot to publish .

8. Added new bugs
    9. Added new errors
    10. Added enormous lag.
    (8 -10 : are implicit)

Edit: Removed the only thing that did not lagged (Whack-A-Mouse at loading screen) #00
    Last edited by Hot Shot; 08-16-2014, 03:31 PM.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Yes this thing i saw before all new things in patch

Comment

yep and deep freeze cant be used in sky trails,necro, nm mps and gods decent, so why are heal for mages and shield for knights still working???
        as if archers arent the worst class allready
        and its not like im a non casher, im a pretty big casher actually.

Comment

I hate my DF isnt working. I dont understand that. DF and scatter was the advantage of archers in PvE and the reason we were useful. Now we are not useful anymore...

Comment

u not need only 4 players for arena, BUT + u need that all players are in same rank group

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
              yep and deep freeze cant be used in sky trails,necro, nm mps and gods decent, so why are heal for mages and shield for knights still working???
              Knights had there block heal capped to 3k. This is in effect for everything a knight does. Now with the advance astrals they negate block completely.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
                this df is really important and SS too.
                Like in LL mpd 1st boss use reflect - so only what can do is afk hit and mages heal or if have overpowered team then adjust hard damage for right time so boss get killed before he can use reflect.
                In 2nd boss is needed df otherway mage cant Puri everytime when boss attack whit bleed, because Puri is in dc. So only chance is go to dungeon whit 2 mages.

If its not bug or something like that then the biggest question is that that why we also have 3 different classes, and special skills, if only matters that how much damage u can make whit attacks skills.

Comment

Working...
                X