This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i suggest u fix bugs

i suggest u fix bugs and not direct us to link that show us silly steps we already know or submit ticket bugs are global in this game

even birds on tree know to recite bugs in game black patches,lag, recently bg,arena unplayable and currently stuck at 50% loading I even heard for some ppl astral doesn't work they don't have icon

yeah, do something about loading problems . i hate getting kicked and not be able to get back in because it get stuck at 50%

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      i suggest u fix bugs and not direct us to link that show us silly steps we already know or submit ticket bugs are global in this game

even birds on tree know to recite bugs in game black patches,lag, recently bg,arena unplayable and currently stuck at 50% loading I even heard for some ppl astral doesn't work they don't have icon
      Brilliant idea. I'm sure the devs hadn't thought of that themselves yet... Thank you!

In any case: the bugs are being reported constantly. It's in the devs hands now. Posts like yours aren't helpful.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
      X