this damn lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this damn lag

this damn lag after the damn update is getting worse and worse.
    all my things will get a loading buffer everytime i change place i.e from cloud city to my city, or from city to wild.
    i saved game, used to be very smooth. but after this damn update, all i get is loading loading and more loading!!!!!!!!!!
    fix it plssssssssssssssssssssssssss it's so damn annoying.

Yeah, this is the first time I lagged not because of internet connection.
    In bg, I always see only smokes for five minutes... I cannot attack players, I am forced to cart, only few people attack me.
    Same in arena. Always smoke for the first 5 battles, lasting the whole battle time!

Good thing this does not happen in wb

Comment

yep right, smoke everywhere, it's like our 1st time loading, while we already played weeks.
      damn this update makes lag realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

they just give us another compensation for this lag issues....

screw the compensations, just fix this god damn game!!!
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Game's clearing cache every time you relog as far as I can tell, so every time you come back on or switch browsers/etc you get loading for hours just like if you cleared cache on your end. Its probably the most annoying downside to this patch so far.

Comment

Working...
          X