X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Patch Yet?

As the title says.
    What the ****?
    Arena is bugged. Battlegrounds was bug and ever more laggier.
    Marriages are overpriced, you get same stats as a $20 shop mount. That equals lvl 2 rings. You save $40 on the stats then. The costume aren't even full and have little value, and the carriage mount ...
    The knights block needs fixed. Make it 6-7k. I'm sure that IS FAIR considering people with over 200k hp...
    Wilds is harder, some bosses and elites are STILL bugged.
    NM dungeons are a little annoying now...
    And I'm 100% sure there is something wrong that I have not mentioned.
    I've seen players quit just like that unlike any other patches.

Here's what I think are the pros of the patch.

- Marriage System: Only because I am certain there will be a sale on the rings later on. And the boost that come with Cake and Champagne plus the great rewards for participating.
    - Lvl. 80 Advancement. Great for 80s out there.
    - Mounts unlock at lvl 16 and other stuff at a lower level.
    - New titles and stack-able title system for more br.
    - Certain stuff for equipment has dropped down.

CONS OF THE PATCH!
    - Lag is worse than before. Wilds be all black boxes. World boss very laggy. Battlegrounds are the biggest lag. And Arena loading is slow.
    - Marriage is overpriced. I would like to ask the person who calculates values on here on their blog so see the true rip-off they are selling it for.
    - DAMAGE in like eveyrthing has been lowered.
    - First recharge rewards are lower. Use to be 800k gold and you get jewels. Now you get a weapon that is better than the 35 set one...yet I don't see people using it past that.
    - The lag, again.
    - Everything has become more harder now.
    - Knights Nerf on block heal has been nerfed severely.
    - Archers losing those good skills make them less likely to take them along.
    - More bugs than I have seen in any patches.
    - EXP messed lots of people up
    - Holy Seal got messed up.
    - Lots of more things i have not mentioned. I guarantee 100%
    - Not getting the amount of stuff we did of items in MPD.
    EDIT* - Beginner's Mine rewards are complete **** now. Instead of the 200?, the 2000, and teh 10000, now it's you pay either $5 $50 or $300. They ripped off there.
    So tell me,
    is this the worst patch we have yet to see?
    I vote yes 100%
    And by the way, what happen to Kings Soul in TOK?
    Leave your thoughts below and add any info that I have not mention if you can
    Yes!
    65.22%
    Not to bad but not too good either.
    15.22%
    No.
    15.22%
    Meh, doesn't matter to me.
    4.35%
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 08-17-2014, 08:43 AM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

to go on the damage its not been lowered i think they have stoped medalions working on troops as that would exsplain the amount of damage lost

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
      to go on the damage its not been lowered i think they have stoped medalions working on troops as that would exsplain the amount of damage lost
      Oh ok. That might be possible.
      But why would they do that?
      Also, I've seen my knight do about 200-350 less damage after the patch without me altering anything of my toon.

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

i can confirm on my 18+ months playing this game, this patch is the one with most bugs, and to make it worse they are still releasing it even when they didnt fixed the bugs on the test servers yet. add salt to injury, now there's even MORE bugs after every server is patched while the old bugs still exist.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Patch content is GREAT

Patch implementation and the bugs and royally ***** over players, TERRIBLE

Makes it worse that the bugs aren't hitting all servers and other servers are progressing while a lot of us cannot.

Comment

They destroy this game. A lot of bugs then before, marriage like u said its overpriced, they also destroy Mpd and spire. Especialy MPD with DF not working, now peeps who arent strong cant pass it like before, i can pass but i think on peeps who cant pass. And other S tupid stuff since R2 are greedy and they listen big cashers and elite club, they lose from me 21 bucks for VIP on 3 accounts, and i will never pay for marriage.

Comment

this patch content I like it quite a lot, but I really disappointed about the cache, lag, bug problem

some players may not understand how adv 80 is exciting for us
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                this patch content I like it quite a lot, but I really disappointed about the cache, lag, bug problem

some players may not understand how adv 80 is exciting for us
                The cupcaking cache worst part of it, can tolerate all the bugs but having to reload everything every time I come on is ***** bull. Couldn't even do dragon yesterday since it was just one big empty cupcake of nothingness. Lag on some wilds bosses and 4v4 arena is bad, tho I think for the most part its improved somewhat compared to before patch... in some places.

Content great, their professionalism ****.

Comment

my problem is everytime i do something in game it acts like its my first time doing it after a cache clear

Comment

I have 2 days since i din't do arena party, I lost Tanks,WB & BG also because of Black screen, etc....
                    What R2 are going to do I don't care but, I do not have to ruin my money in this game anymore.
                    Not worth it to give them our money
                    that we do not get anything in return
                    As observe the R2 will not act against the bugs and lag & more this game from the beginning was one chance, nothing sure 100%
                    I lost a lot because of the lag and bugs
                    I was rewarded only once, after that by by
                    I have no time today but i will post also last ticket You all to see the response from R2
                    Guild :Ellite
                    DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                    Mage / BR: +630K
                    Sylph: x7 in total
                    Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                    Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                    Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                    Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                    Hades x1 - Orange
                    Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

I like the patch and the new stuff.....Lag and bugs? No one likes them.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Arena 4 against 4, it kept freezing after every fight and it wasn't added kept being 15 attempts left. Also the matching was awfull, way to high opponents.
                        And yes this is the worst patch ever, it made me realise how stupid i was to pay money for building a good toon, while R2 can just change a skill and destroy my toon.
                        R2 won't get a dime anymore from me.

Comment

Working...
                        X