• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No battle grounds

we need to do the quest but no battle grounds allday this ***** suxs
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

I had work, so no allday for me, but I do understand the frustrations

Being you actually need to WIN in BGs for Advance Class and BEFORE you can do Dragon Invasion.

Especially as I said before, the "comp" sucks... Honor Scrolls, LOL... that's not going to help anything.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I had work, so no allday for me, but I do understand the frustrations

Being you actually need to WIN in BGs for Advance Class and BEFORE you can do Dragon Invasion.

Especially as I said before, the "comp" sucks... Honor Scrolls, LOL... that's not going to help anything.
      Honor scrolls for an invisible bg, r2 is genius
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
        Honor scrolls for an invisible bg, r2 is genius
        Plus you still can't get more than 3000 honor per day... so you missed 2 day = 6000 possible honor.

Honor Scroll only gives you Double Honor per kill in BG, you still only get 3000 honor... you still missed 6000 honor.

It's not like Honor Scroll raises the Cap so you can actually get more than 3000... no...

Especially for players that actually loses fights and honor, you don't get the honor back once you reach 3000 honor cap/day.

so if you lose 1000 honor, you only get 2000 honor.

In all... Honor Scroll is the crappiest thing ever.

Comment

Just give everyone +3 to BG wins for their quests, titles, and honor and all will be well.

Comment

Worthless R2. Absolutely worthless. This happened ALL THROUGHOUT TESTING and yet it was still implemented on servers.

They send out a pathetic POS comp pack and then they break the next day fully.

You guys are absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
              Just give everyone +3 to BG wins for their quests, titles, and honor and all will be well.
              What about the L80s who are now 2 days behind on Dragon Invasion because they couldn't advance? They've missed out on about 10+ Million Gold, 100+ Dragon Essences and 100+ Mount Hooves.

THAT should be fair compensation for those L80s who've been delayed advancing their class. 10M Gold, 100 Essence, 100 Hooves.

Comment

if no one is getting bg how can you be falling behind? quit crying or find a new game

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
                  if no one is getting bg how can you be falling behind? quit crying or find a new game
                  There are some who were able to complete the quest for class advance. Everyone maybe equal as far as honor gain goes, but for those who do not have access to dragon invasion it does put them behind those that can participate. It is about being able to be on equal ground with others that you compete with and not falling behind because of some dumb game bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                    NO!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. The people level 80 waiting on BG are losing SO MUCH MORE. the ones with adv skills and doing dragon invasion are already up over $100.00 USD worth of free stuff over us! That is 10,000 balens at least worth of stuff we cant get that they are getting handed to them. The players level 80 that DO NOT HAVE ADV SKILLS YET, bc of R2's **** up, deserve a super amazing compensation. This is an outrage

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      What about the L80s who are now 2 days behind on Dragon Invasion because they couldn't advance? They've missed out on about 10+ Million Gold, 100+ Dragon Essences and 100+ Mount Hooves.

THAT should be fair compensation for those L80s who've been delayed advancing their class. 10M Gold, 100 Essence, 100 Hooves.
                      10M gold doesn't TOUCH what is lost here. Maybe the other stuff but the gold is now reaching the almost 50M range for 3 days of missing it.... the USD$$$$$ worth of items is so high. its over $100.00 by now and climbing daily

Comment

I have 2 days since i din't do arena party, I lost Tanks,WB & BG also because of Black screen, etc....
                        What R2 are going to do I don't care but, I do not have to ruin my money in this game anymore.
                        Not worth it to give them our money
                        that we do not get anything in return
                        As observe the R2 will not act against the bugs and lag & more this game from the beginning was one chance, nothing sure 100%
                        I lost a lot because of the lag and bugs
                        I was rewarded only once, after that by by
                        I have no time today but i will post also last ticket You all to see the response from R2
                        Guild :Ellite
                        DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                        Mage / BR: +630K
                        Sylph: x7 in total
                        Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                        Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                        Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                        Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                        Hades x1 - Orange
                        Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

every1 knows they dont work on weekends gona need to wait for monday the earliest to get the stuff fixed

Comment

so again, what was the point some servers to get the patch earlier?
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

at least some here can play game many are stuck at 50% loading and cant do any event...

Comment

Working...
                              X