changed level caps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed level caps

fuuuk off now i have to go from 68 to 70 so i can continue in upgrading talents -.-
    Last edited by Someonelolz; 08-18-2014, 08:00 PM.

I agree with you however wouldn't have been so blunt. I am equally as upset, I was about to level up to 28 when I noticed that the xp had changed. If it ain't broke don't fix it they say..there was nothing wrong with the way it was! If you were going t change it then make it concurrent with the level you're at, I now have to go from level 66 to lv 69 to level up again on talents, how fair is that??
    You think you made it better but you just ruined a great game..it lags like walking through mud..arena and bg aren't working all day; that wedding thing is a joke; change it back!!!
    Disgusted!

Comment

Where can i find the new talent caps overview ?

Comment

Originally posted by IcFurya View Post
        Where can i find the new talent caps overview ?
        just search on google "wartune talent caps"

Comment

Originally posted by Someonelolz View Post
          just search on google "wartune talent caps"
          That wiki shows the old ones. You know, where my talent was capped at 82, instead of the current 42. 40 levels difference in talents? C'mon Wartune...that is just ridiculous.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

some people just wanna watch the world burn
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

take the hints and level
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

With the current exp and talent exp required people who didn't get lucky and max at 69 (72 was old cap for 69) now it's literally half that at 36. So we're obviously going to have to level to 80 if we ever want to not be stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  take the hints and level
                  No one should be forced to level if its not the way they want to play. However, that is apparently what proficient city had in mind. If someone finds enjoyment in slow leveling and growing talents and such they should be allowed to do so. After this patch and its unfair advantage to older servers, people have a right to complain that their gaming style is ruined by no fault of their own.

Comment

Is all a matter of how you want to play the game. If you follow R2's suggetion, you might as well level up to level 70 and keep working on your talents. If not, take your time, skip TOK, Spire and do the lower mpds along with Cata to get gems and the dragon essences.

Delay your evolution till the point where you feel you are strong enough or can't stay at your current level.
                    ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post
                      Is all a matter of how you want to play the game. If you follow R2's suggetion, you might as well level up to level 70 and keep working on your talents. If not, take your time, skip TOK, Spire and do the lower mpds along with Cata to get gems and the dragon essences.

Delay your evolution till the point where you feel you are strong enough or can't stay at your current level.
                      doing all those will barely help you from being stun for 2~3 rounds every time because you can't add to talents.

Plus, you can't do any events.

That means no unlimited SC/Whips to use for those events, thus you won't be "getting stronger"

If you haven't noticed yet, 95% of all Hot Events now give you EXP.

Basically only thing you do now is BG, GA, Tank, Fish, Maps, and Wilds, that's it, you can't do anything else because they'll give you EXP and thus make you level up.

Heck... I am being forced to level to next level soon, because even tho I still have 10 more levels into talent before I level, I can't add those talents.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        doing all those will barely help you from being stun for 2~3 rounds every time because you can't add to talents.

Plus, you can't do any events.

That means no unlimited SC/Whips to use for those events, thus you won't be "getting stronger"

If you haven't noticed yet, 95% of all Hot Events now give you EXP.

Basically only thing you do now is BG, GA, Tank, Fish, Maps, and Wilds, that's it, you can't do anything else because they'll give you EXP and thus make you level up.

Heck... I am being forced to level to next level soon, because even tho I still have 10 more levels into talent before I level, I can't add those talents.
                        Ani I'm aware of all the points mentioned. My level 67 knight had like 10 talents left over before the patch. After the patch, I had to level it up to 68, where i try to do the minimum. Just enough till I acquire all the ingredients for level 70 gear.

With my level 50 mage, I tried to skip all the events that gave exp, even if it meant skipping the rewards.

What i have observed is that there is a 200 shadow event that is required to open up the Imperial Glory event. Now, that is going to create lots of exp. It can't be circumvented, unless you want to skip that event.

Doing the void nm, allows the chance to get the dragon essences without accruing too much exp.

☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Working...
                        X