No announcement yet.

VIP wheel pictures.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just made a video ... its my new hobby xD check out those gems .....

Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

wheel is damn failure just give stupid seeds -.-

Comment

You do now that

A. They dont care
        B. They will most likely claim that...
        b1. The wheel is NOT rigged, but only people who got bad results will care to post on forum
        b2. The above pictures is to small a sample
        b3. We didnt make the game, but the developers asure us its not rigged, we will look into it (followed by months of silence).

Matter of the fact is...its ALL rigged....with one purpose, to suck as many Balens out of people as posible.... The card draw after a Dungeon? The VIP Wheel, The Astral thingy, the Card Draw after an Arena Fight.....its RIGGED.
        And when i say rigged i mean... it LOOKS as if you have a 20% chance to get any of the cards after an Arena...but you dont..in 80% of the cases you WILL get the least exspencive card.. Same with the VIP wheel... it LOOKS as if you can win anything with equal chance...but you cant..

Of course you CAN win it...chances are just a lot lot lot lot lower than they appear...

To make them look higher... they will spam the world chat when someone actually DO win something good... as a way to prove it IS posible.

At worst its "cheating" and problably against some gambling/trade laws in some countries....but they dont care as the chance of anyone actually testing that is extremely low.
        At best its morally and ethically flawed...

Once upon a time, internet games was made by people who had a dream of making great games for people, to spread their vission, to build comunities, to bring awesome gaming to people...an maybe in time make some money on it.
        Today 99% of all the games have one purpose....to make money.... Balance, fun, communities, gameplay, all exsist to make the most money at any means posible... Aplying pshycology to figure out what mechanism will make the most people using the most money (like wanna be top 1 world boss....you are gonna pay...and who would NOT want their name on top of that list while 200 people are watching)...who would not want to have the higest Battle Rating....well pay to get them rods..

Making money on a great game is no crime....and i for one wont mind paying...I just wish making the game was the goal, and the money the reward....not the other way around.
        Last edited by Fayeed; 10-15-2012, 06:03 AM.

Comment

miracle happened LOL..
          someone from my server S14 just got the L7 gem..
          1st time for me seein this..

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture-20121015-223119.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1661851

Comment

New Wheel Spin

Name:	VIP Wheel Fail 10-15-12.JPG
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1661856

Comment

Name:	cheat wheel.png
Size:	376.7 KB
ID:	1661857

such a GREAT haul

Comment

My own VIP Wheel spin.

Name:	VIPWheel.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	1661858

Comment

Originally posted by Fayeed View Post
                  You do now that

A. They dont care
                  B. They will most likely claim that...
                  b1. The wheel is NOT rigged, but only people who got bad results will care to post on forum
                  b2. The above pictures is to small a sample
                  b3. We didnt make the game, but the developers asure us its not rigged, we will look into it (followed by months of silence).

Matter of the fact is...its ALL rigged....with one purpose, to suck as many Balens out of people as posible.... The card draw after a Dungeon? The VIP Wheel, The Astral thingy, the Card Draw after an Arena Fight.....its RIGGED.
                  And when i say rigged i mean... it LOOKS as if you have a 20% chance to get any of the cards after an Arena...but you dont..in 80% of the cases you WILL get the least exspencive card.. Same with the VIP wheel... it LOOKS as if you can win anything with equal chance...but you cant..

Of course you CAN win it...chances are just a lot lot lot lot lower than they appear...

To make them look higher... they will spam the world chat when someone actually DO win something good... as a way to prove it IS posible.

At worst its "cheating" and problably against some gambling/trade laws in some countries....but they dont care as the chance of anyone actually testing that is extremely low.
                  At best its morally and ethically flawed...

Once upon a time, internet games was made by people who had a dream of making great games for people, to spread their vission, to build comunities, to bring awesome gaming to people...an maybe in time make some money on it.
                  Today 99% of all the games have one purpose....to make money.... Balance, fun, communities, gameplay, all exsist to make the most money at any means posible... Aplying pshycology to figure out what mechanism will make the most people using the most money (like wanna be top 1 world boss....you are gonna pay...and who would NOT want their name on top of that list while 200 people are watching)...who would not want to have the higest Battle Rating....well pay to get them rods..

Making money on a great game is no crime....and i for one wont mind paying...I just wish making the game was the goal, and the money the reward....not the other way around.
                  Um thats all nice and fancy page typing there, but this is just to see VIP wheel pictures, no complaints, just spins.

Comment

I forgot to mention C....

Ignore..

Comment

Another Wheel Fail

Name:	VIP Wheel Fail 10-18-12.JPG
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1661903

Comment

I am sad to say I have recently hit a lvl 5 gem on VIP wheel spin :_( I forgot to take a screenie though I was so excited

Comment

Name:	cheat wheel.png
Size:	388.2 KB
ID:	1661904

another great wheel

Comment

Just a joke this wheel
                            Last edited by Remilia_Scarlet; 10-19-2012, 02:46 AM.

Comment

its sucks actually... even u have every spin.. im a bit frustated with this.. never ever get the item.. whats the point of VIPs? Damn it cant get anything.. to who may concern.. please fix this thing up.. at least we could get 1 of the gem or valuable item.. this sucks!

Comment

Cheating vip wheel

Name:	1350843393-clip-122kb.jpg
Size:	342.5 KB
ID:	1661940

Comment

Working...
                                X