X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22041642 View Post
    I totally agree with that.
    Seen many developers make great games, for 1 purpose..HARDCORE DOLLARS

R2 makes more and more servers, so eventually they will make the servers less players, but more servers where they get the money from since people think they can be Nr 1 on the new server so they will purchase balens.
    I hate to see a good game fail in such lack of intrest by their developers.

But hey, money makes the world spin around and around.
    I purchased balens aswell, but for my own fun and achievements.
    I can pay 300$ a day to a game like this, but i wont since it fails in many things like Astral system, Card System and especially the VIP wheel.

Another update?
    Atleast make a market so people that actually CANT pay can still be strong and have fun by trading/selling gems they can never use because of socketing rods are not obtainable ( or atleast 0,00000000001% chance) in game.

But hey, atleast i now know i wont buy a monthly vip again, because it SUCKS
    It works but than you need to have VIP9 that will atleast take a year to be vip so they steal another 80$ from you.

Maybe we should play the japanese/chinese version of this game since they DO have all features R2Games is promissing us so much.

Gem Exchange.

Verry nice but sucky at the same time since u can only exchange Matk to Patk and Patk to Matk
    What about charisma? block? crit? defence gems? since i cant use all of them i should just sell it for 10 gold?

Right...

Totally agreed. I feel this game version is cheating on us players
    This is not the first game I played so I know from my experience.
    Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-23-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

VIP wheel killing me ..
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      Stellar
      Knight
      Havoc

"If you really listen for it .. you'll begin to hear that phrase in the melody of the flute that was played .."

Comment

i put 55 tokens in the vip wheel only seeds

Comment

here goes :

Comment

I can get almost all of this seeds using gold. Nothing good here... Maybe if enough people complain they might add better chances or maybe more uncommon items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	1661967

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
              The VIP Wheel is programmatically rigged. No doubt.

It's a 50-50 chance throwing heads (Epic Items) and tails (Non-Epic). And the program is not doing it. Imagine tossing a coin a hundred times, and heads comes up only one time?

I'ts statistically impossible, if it's an honest random program, that only 1% of players gets Heads 1% of the the time, and everybody else get "Tails" all the time.

Getting a yellow astral random is a more believable random simulation.

My take
              No one has ever said this was a 50/50 chance. The chance to gain higher items is much much lower than that of whites and greens. But it is possible as I have gotten a lvl 5 gem before from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave0204 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]26399[/ATTACH]

That's ridiculous. Once I get a Lvl6 Gem and than it's MATK. I play KNIGHT!!! And Lvl6 gems can't convert!
                Don't worry, hang onto it and you can convert it once you get to lvl 60!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  No one has ever said this was a 50/50 chance. The chance to gain higher items is much much lower than that of whites and greens. But it is possible as I have gotten a lvl 5 gem before from it.
                  What I mean by 50/50 chance is that, if the VIP wheel program script follows the regular programming randomization generayion, then the wheel is basically like a toss coin, consisting of half epic items and half non-epic items.

Even if the programming script follows some "restricting" percentages, then it should still allow certain degree of "fair chances" that a player can get an epic item from, lets say, one out of every 240 spins (8 attempts in 30 days) of one out every 300 players of one out every day. But its not doing that. It so much lower than that, that the odds are ridiculously low, it is bordering to false advertisment.

Now compare the VIP Wheel randomization with Astral randomization, you'll realized that, as if, the game developer never really wants to give out these VIP Wheel "epic items" at all.

I'll can live with VIP Wheel odds, like I can live with my dog's pooh. ***** happens.

My take.

BTW, if anyone can post "Epic Items" they got from the VIP Wheel, that would be interesting.

My second take.

Comment

Name:	stupid.png
Size:	455.2 KB
ID:	1661968

Chance of 6 nice gems there. I really needed some extra seeds :/
                    Wench / Winged Siren. Victis Honor

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
                      What I mean by 50/50 chance is that, if the VIP wheel program script follows the regular programming randomization generayion, then the wheel is basically like a toss coin, consisting of half epic items and half non-epic items.

Even if the programming script follows some "restricting" percentages, then it should still allow certain degree of "fair chances" that a player can get an epic item from, lets say, one out of every 240 spins (8 attempts in 30 days) of one out every 300 players of one out every day. But its not doing that. It so much lower than that, that the odds are ridiculously low, it is bordering to false advertisment.

Now compare the VIP Wheel randomization with Astral randomization, you'll realized that, as if, the game developer never really wants to give out these VIP Wheel "epic items" at all.

I'll can live with VIP Wheel odds, like I can live with my dog's pooh. ***** happens.

My take.

BTW, if anyone can post "Epic Items" they got from the VIP Wheel, that would be interesting.

My second take.

Name:	capture-20121015-223119.png
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1661851

There you go.

The odds are low for a reason. Do you realize how long it would take to make a level 7 gem?
                      It's an accomplishment to get one, its not supposed to be handed to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RampagingWolfZ View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25996[/ATTACH]

There you go.

The odds are low for a reason. Do you realize how long it would take to make a level 7 gem?
                        It's an accomplishment to get one, its not supposed to be handed to you.

I am nothing saying this things never happens. I am saying the odds are too low as compared to the impression given by the promos.

And wolfZ, it really sucks this things only happens to "other" people, isn't it? Hope is such a great commodity

Thanks for the pix .. err.. sort of pix.

My take.

Comment

this is only to make money, VIP wheel sux.

VIP makes game bit easier, but whats the point to charge if serv is empty ?

Just take gems out and ppl will b happy to get what is on wheel, but not angry that they didnt get what is on the wheel.

Nice game, but greedy dudes will go down, becouse we have right to choose !!
                          A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

check this out..

supposedly this 49 mage on our server got ALL these gems by VIP Wheel.... so ? truth or lies? i guess it's possible. i seen it once...

Name:	GemsMage.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	1661969

I just never got one yet....

i guess it do happen...just....i don't know...
                            i personally never got it i guess lol

Is there a trick to getting them? cause i save up like 100 at a time and then spin and i seem to always get **** every time. and i reset the wheel multiple times.
                            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

So many QQ-ers about cashing and VIP ..

if you past that stage of denial and learn to accept that the world revolves around money, otherwise why would R2 create games for people to play? You think it's for charity?

You dont like the game you move on.. plenty of others who would like it.

Talk about imbalance, You just haven seen the scene of CS .. where people easily spent 10k USD and more..

I bet the first thing you would say is DAMN they down so much cash into this game they're stupid.

You play a game to find the essence of fun that you seek but if this essence you're trying to maintain is EGO... then jolly well have either the cash or the effort to be spent.

No offense but you lot who always QQ about cashers are nothing more than just a bunch of whiners who wont work for what you want yet want the best of both worlds. Things dont go that way..

Here's probably a few things you can do:

1) Either you work hard and get the cash in real life..then decide whether you want to invest in a game like this.
                              2) You 24/7 this game like a no lifer in my server and tries to beat you with the lowest cheap shot and get cheap thrill.
                              3) You leave this game after knowing you cant accept the reality.
                              4) Lose that ego and learn to enjoy the game finding what you seek out for.
                              KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

I'm confused on what impression you get by having the option to spin a wheel for prizes.

There is nothing that says "you will win epic things"
                                Although there is a "chance" as small as it may be, a chance is a chance.

Even though you may only get plants 90% of the time, you have to realize that you have a chance to skip to a high level gem out of nowhere.

[add up the balens it would cost to make it] You are essentially rolling to get a free one.

It's not greedy at all in fact since you are really buying VIP for extra exp. The wheel is a bonus.
                                The VIP tokens cost you nothing. Nada. Zip.

The point is, if it was so easy for someone to spin and get a lvl 7 gem every time you could run the full wheel, then there would be no balance at all. It would just be a bunch of VIP's with max gems, no need to purchase any, and no need to transmute them.

The fact that people are getting things [maybe you haven't yet] but I have won 2 lvl 5 gems now. I don't go for the actual gem, I go for the box's.

So far I have seen 2 people come up with a lvl 7 gem. Even if they cannot use it at the moment, they have won the "impossible" wheel.

It's not fair to completely say the wheel is rigged when there are winners and you are not one of them.

As for the 49 mage winning all those gems, the win would be announced via system chat for the world, so if you see it then that means he has won them. If not he is probably buying them. I have seen both.
                                Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 10-24-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X