VIP wheel pictures.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    No one has ever said this was a 50/50 chance. The chance to gain higher items is much much lower than that of whites and greens. But it is possible as I have gotten a lvl 5 gem before from it.
    yea I just gotten a lvl 6 Patk gem too ~

It's just pure luckiness~
    KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Baleans needed to make gems (considering 10$ per 1000)...

lvl 3 - 1360 $10.6
      lvl 4 - 5440 $54.4
      lvl 5 - 21760 $217.60
      lvl 6 - 87040 $870.4
      lvl 7 - 348160 $3481.6
      lvl 8 - 1392640 $13926.4
      lvl 9 - 5570560 $55705.6

The median household income in the United States is $42,979.61 per year.
      Now do you see why it is soooo rare?
      Thank you

Comment

i dun think there's a lvl 9 gem .. but yea
        KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

so from my pic if the guy actually bought the gems... all lv. 5+ gems...
          3 per gear, x 8 = 24 Lv. 5 +

so for people with all lv. 5+ gems like the pic i posted above, IF they did buy it all. that's over $5,000 dollars just in gems alone....DAM.....

people think WOW is an addiction and how much people spend in Wow... (15/month)....

this guy basically spend more in a month than those wow addicts in like what? how many years....?

R2 knows how to make money..that's for sure..
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

R2 knows how to make money..that's for sure..[/QUOTE]

That I know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
              I'm confused on what impression you get by having the option to spin a wheel for prizes.
              There is nothing that says "you will win epic things"
              Although there is a "chance" as small as it may be, a chance is a chance.
              Dont play words. Choosing which word to emphasized is an old trick use by ADs to lure people.

I put my 2-cent about the VIP Wheel, pulling out from experience as dabbling in programming and that's it.

I like the game. I dont really care about the VIP Wheel at all. But dont tell me 90% of the time and 10% for "epic" items. Again, misleading. Citing number of people which you can count with the fingers in your two hands wont help the case.

Please dont tell me "VIP Tokens" are free and I should be grateful. VIP tokens are part of the package for the $8 I pay. With $12 I have pro-edition of Advance System Care for a year. Imagine that.

Again, I like the game. So all other horse manure and drama that goes with it, I really don't care. Once I stop liking the gameand, i'll just move on. No need to loose sleep over it.

Vinyl, gratz for being a MOD.

My take.

Comment

DeGAUL you again are missing my point.

You DO have a chance. The reason you are not pulling these gems out left and right are because of this

lvl 7 gem = $3481.6 worth of balens.

Your paying $8 a month and maybe you personally don't receive it, but you are playing a lottery here.

You are never guaranteed any amazing prize. I would agree with you if I have not seen people pulling these gems out of the VIP wheel myself.

I have never pulled anything past a lvl 5 gem, but the fact that people have been receiving prizes like this means that everyone has a fair shot at it.

No matter how low the chances are, getting angry at the VIP wheel for having low chances will never make it better.

Also when you are thinking about this, if its a 90/10% split for a item is not the whole wheel, it is a 90/10% per item you spin for. (if that percent)
                So you will have a 9/10 chance not to get a good item per spin. This is not saying that in 10 spins you will get 1 good item. It doesn't work like that.

Again I'm sorry you have not gotten lucky on the VIP wheel but that does not make it rigged.

Also, I cannot tell exact percentages for the wheel as I myself do not know.

Comment

I made my peace with this wheel a while ago. Epic prizes are meant to be rare like a lottery win. I'm happy that you can close a wheel that has rubbish low lvl prizes. Sometimes (sure I have more time than most people can give) I open the wheel 10 30 50+ times. Can get a nice supply of voucher/insignia seeds, buffs i need to complete lvl 90 crypt, as well as frequent lvl 3 gems. Sure its not like getting epic lvl 7 gems but better to play the system than let it grind on your soul.

Now if they ever force us to use a token when we open wheel I might just rage cancel vip lol

Comment

xVinylScratchx, a lvl 7 gem is $348160, not $3481.6 like you said. Theres a "0" missing. Its truelly expensive.
                    On topic, today was a bit luckier. lvl 4 victory seed (150 insig) and lvl 4 defense potion that i can use next month hehe

Click image for larger version

Name:	vip2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	1661989
                    Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 10-25-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R292740 View Post
                      xVinylScratchx, a lvl 7 gem is $348160, not $3481.6 like you said. Theres a "0" missing. Its truelly expensive.
                      On topic, today was a bit luckier. lvl 4 victory seed (150 insig) and lvl 4 defense potion that i can use next month hehe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26619[/ATTACH]
                      Sorry but no. Its 348160 balens. Not $.

The actual amount of cash needed to make them is $3481.6

Comment

Oh yeah sorry^^ Must have been sleepy

Comment

got a lvl 5 matk gem today and many seeds..

Name:	vip.PNG
Size:	425.4 KB
ID:	1662031
                          • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
                          • Nickname : DarkShines
                          • Class : Mage
                          • Level : 50+
                          • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Probably done 8-10 full 8-spins and best drop is a lvl 4 HP gem. The drop rate on the good stuff is probably fine as it is, we just need to get more VIP Tokens, say to 10 each day so that we could do two complete 8-spins a week (you are almost certain to pick up the last 2 tokens from somewhere).

I have started to only do spins to get the 50 Insignia seeds, since you always get the low level **** fist, you are sure to get it in 1-2 spins perhaps 3 if there's a lvl 1 gem box in there as well, at least this gives me something and I don't get annoyed spending 36 Tokens getting complete ****

Name:	Wartune VIP.JPG
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1662044

Comment

i only do one spin then leave and then go back in a do one spin this way i am not wasting my coins on crappy things i can get elsewhere but still have a snowballs chance in hell at something good, but not spending my vip coins so fast

Comment

Name:	wheel.JPG
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1662058

can't say much..
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X