Garden of Death final boss from the lv50 multi player dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden of Death final boss from the lv50 multi player dungeon

So, um... has anyone beaten this guy? And if I may ask, how? I can't see how you can win after he duplicates himself (which seems to be automatic and unavoidable)

u need tank with tank skill , archer with skill that reduce all enemy damage by 30% and healer mage ...
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Did it with 3 mage and 1 archer, no real tactics, just good coordinations on heals, and the rest is just beating on them, and a bit of luck on targetting the right duplicate.

Comment

hi guys, i'm with a team of 1 healing mage and 3 dps archers. All of us are lvl51-50 and we are all reasonably geared. Is it possible for my team to beat this lvl50 dungeon? we tried and failed, in fact, failed quite badly and we are not even able to down one of the two clones Any advice would be greatly appreciated for. Thanks in advance.

Comment

that team may be able to do but it would be a long fight all 3 archers need to know deep freeze and incendiary shot and use them often always use those 2 skills and if your rage is not maxed out and those skills are on cool down use arrow strike not multi shot need to keep that rage high for those skills but you may need a 2nd healing mage at least but give that a try and see how it works.
          Last edited by gagm200; 10-09-2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

why think so hard? overpower the boss u'll be free of trouble!
            KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

its not a long fight for us about 4 mins
              Last edited by travytrav; 10-10-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: unfinished

Comment

incendiary shot, deep freeze and debuff needed to pass this one. you don't want to hit the boss when he has reflect damage on.
                3 archers and 1 mage? only take 2 mins max

Click image for larger version

Name:	level 50 archer.png
Views:	1
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	1661774

Do arrow strike and normal only if you can
                Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-11-2012, 03:23 AM.

Comment

many thanks for your advice, i hope that 1 mage 3 archers team can make it for this boss

Comment

Originally posted by R22096540 View Post
                    why think so hard? overpower the boss u'll be free of trouble!
                    We can't do that because we've reached the part of the game that actually requires strategy. What games have you enjoyed that were as simple as a brute force blowout? Hehe
                    Last edited by Fluxty; 10-13-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but does anybody have a tip for a mage healing tree on this map? I'm the mage on the 3 archer 1 mage team.

Comment

is this boss matk or patk im going for first attemp tonight and want to know what defense to use
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
                          Sorry for the double post, but does anybody have a tip for a mage healing tree on this map? I'm the mage on the 3 archer 1 mage team.
                          I just hope your mage has max healing, it's really hard to do it with 1 mage unless you guys are big cashers.

Comment

well we failed on boss i think next time i take 2 healing mage 1 archer 1 tank.this group was 1 heal mage 1 damage mage 1 archer and 1 tank we killed main boss but the 2 clones kill us
                            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

2 mage should b enuff with lvl 30 set. and 2 archer.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 50.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	248.5 KB
ID:	1661855

Evil will Prevail HA HA HA
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X