im confused with this dont know what to pick
    i need some advice

Guild:ShtHappens
    Class:Archer
    Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

im using knight. n its very strong.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i was thinking about choosing angels for pvp and keeping them behind me. i am not sure though i havent hit 40 yet

Comment

If the AI wasn't so dumb, I'll go with Angels. Waiting for better AI. Still, at lvl40+, Angels don't die that easily anymore.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

angel is good, but just if they act the right way. im thinking about how angel n knight help us at cata. floor 50 onward ull face ugly eye, im using knight n they suck badly. sure they last long but not long enough to cover me.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
          X