Battlegrounds, 3rd day in a row!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-for-some-ppl
    Its nice to know that BG is sort of, kind of, maybe working? My daily partner can't get into BG due to these STILL ongoing bugs. Superb maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
      You are right! As a casher I am now falling behind! I am seriously considering cutting right back on spending as a result of this!
      That is the bare minimum you could get. I am missing almost 100 mount hooves, dragon essence, and 10-15Million gold PER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! They WILL FIX THIS and compensate. The horrible thing is... they do this right before class wars. Basically give thse select few people who have access to BG/dragon invasion a 20k BR advantage. Then when they compensate, everyone will get it... and the ppl who are getting to do dragon invasion NOW... will actually get 4x rewards we ever will see. This is a TRAVISHAMOCKERY and just completely moronic on R2 and anyone's part that doesn't get it
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
        Anichaos,
        YOU may not care but there are MANY level 80 players who cannot do class advancement. This is resulting in a loss of 8+million gold, 50+ mount hooves, 50+ dragon essence, + other things daily. Daily! Not to mention the 3,000 honor a day that is not able to be attained for the next ranks and medallions which we will not get back. Just a worthless comp (maybe?) that says here are some BG honor scrolls!!! But the cap is still 3,000. I can hit 3,000 in one BG without an honor scroll, so its worthless to me, but I know it helps others. Point is people are falling behind, cashers and non-cashers alike. Not to mention if this isn't fixed soon, CW will come out and those people who can't BG (a quest portion for class advancement) will be significantly weaker than those who have done it.
        You are too stressed. You need to rest from playing Wartune. What is the point of keeping up with the game but you lose your own health?

There are other fun things to do in life aside from playing Wartune. I do not say you quit, you just need to take a break, and do some other stuffs like learning to do a handstand.

Comment

200k gold and daru very usefull in front of arena, BG bug. Tnx a lot. u make this game funny. You have to change the game name "find the bug"

Comment

Working...
          X