Battlegrounds, 3rd day in a row!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds, 3rd day in a row!

Battlegrounds haven't worked on ArmorGames Server 3 & 6 and MANY OTHER SERVERS for the past 3 days.

Thursday on patch day it was fine. Friday no morning or afternoon, a pathetic worthless comp came out and evening BG worked, Saturday no BG at all, and now Sunday morning 9am and no BG again.

I don't expect this to be resolved now until sometime in 2015.

R2 you're a worthless excuse of a company. Any real game company escalates issues that are GAME BREAKING and gets it fixed over the weekends. I work in the industry and know how this goes, you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot. Let us not also forget that your forum mods keep deleting many posts about the BGs being broken and you worthless scumbags wont even post a global ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of this GAME BREAKING issue.

I applaud you R2, seriously I do, you're showing just how worthless you are.

Way to introduce a pivotal part of the game and require players to do 'x' but break 'x' and then laugh at them.

You Cupcakes make enough money you can work on the weekends. Pathetic.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-17-2014, 08:52 AM.

Well said.....
    Class:Mage
    Level:80 Adv
    BR:200k

Comment

S4 is broken too. 3 days and they cant fix it.... realy, are they sleeping all week???

Maybe they are just spending time counting all the money they take from us...

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
        Let us not also forget that your forum mods keep deleting many posts about the BGs being broken and you worthless scumbags wont even post a global ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of this GAME BREAKING issue.

Duplicate threads are merged into one for a better consolidated overview. They are not deleted, unless they contain profanity. Check your post history to find them.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

And the lame compensations that are provided will never be half of the stuff that we are missing every day..
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Duplicate threads are merged into one for a better consolidated overview. They are not deleted, unless they contain profanity. Check your post history to find them.
            Precisely my point Esme, you're just a mouthpiece, and a bad one at that. You moderators have plenty of time to post your idiotic posts here and there about "move threads, do this do that" like a robot, but you guys can't communicate in a global level whats going on? When we can expect a resolution? Is R2 off enjoying a BBQ this weekend and we're all just screwed? You guys KNEW this was a problem on test servers and didnt do anything to fix it for them either. I know people who haven't had a BG in 10 days.

So what else do you have to say? Nothing useful I bet.

Comment

Precisely my point Esme, you're just a mouthpiece, and a bad one at that. You moderators have plenty of time to post your idiotic posts here and there about "move threads, do this do that" like a robot, but you guys can't communicate in a global level whats going on? When we can expect a resolution? Is R2 off enjoying a BBQ this weekend and we're all just screwed? You guys KNEW this was a problem on test servers and didnt do anything to fix it for them either. I know people who haven't had a BG in 10 days.

So what else do you have to say? Nothing useful I bet.
              Completely agreed on your point about EsmeWeatherwax. I will not say anything or make any comments, but I support your opinion LordXavius.

Comment

*throws poppers*

o wait, now that kind of thread

*sucks poppers back in*

*takes out ***-cupcake fling machine*

*aims at people's faces*

"you just got cupcaked"

personally, I don't care about BG anymore, not until they fix the EXP problem so I can actually add points to Talent and Holy Seal... else it's always 2 turn stun even if I am at 69 with current talent cap (reduced talent at 69) from others that have high HS before the exp change.

Comment

Anichaos,
                  YOU may not care but there are MANY level 80 players who cannot do class advancement. This is resulting in a loss of 8+million gold, 50+ mount hooves, 50+ dragon essence, + other things daily. Daily! Not to mention the 3,000 honor a day that is not able to be attained for the next ranks and medallions which we will not get back. Just a worthless comp (maybe?) that says here are some BG honor scrolls!!! But the cap is still 3,000. I can hit 3,000 in one BG without an honor scroll, so its worthless to me, but I know it helps others. Point is people are falling behind, cashers and non-cashers alike. Not to mention if this isn't fixed soon, CW will come out and those people who can't BG (a quest portion for class advancement) will be significantly weaker than those who have done it.

Comment

Anichaos,
                    YOU may not care but there are MANY level 80 players who cannot do class advancement. This is resulting in a loss of 8+million gold, 50+ mount hooves, 50+ dragon essence, + other things daily. Daily! Not to mention the 3,000 honor a day that is not able to be attained for the next ranks and medallions which we will not get back. Just a worthless comp (maybe?) that says here are some BG honor scrolls!!! But the cap is still 3,000. I can hit 3,000 in one BG without an honor scroll, so its worthless to me, but I know it helps others. Point is people are falling behind, cashers and non-cashers alike. Not to mention if this isn't fixed soon, CW will come out and those people who can't BG (a quest portion for class advancement) will be significantly weaker than those who have done it.
                    Oh trust me.
                    If the bold happens, R2 will be lucky to have the forums up in about 2-3 weeks.
                    And be begging the players to come back.
                    I'm not even going to talk about HoF ^_^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Anichaos,
                      You are right! As a casher I am now falling behind! I am seriously considering cutting right back on spending as a result of this!

Comment

To further prove my point that "R2 Mods are worthless" http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...er-maintenance

Greenfirefly... 1650 posts

We will be taking all servers down for an emergency maintenance on 8/17/2014 at 10:20am EST for a short time. Please expect the servers to be down at least 20 minutes. There will be a compensation for this issue.

gold x 200k
                        daru x 200k
                        double exp scroll x1

Dear players, we would like to express regret to anyone who was affected by the server maintenance that we needed to do on all our servers. We are hoping that this will allow better gameplay for those players affected by a server loading issue and some other connectivity issues. We regret that we were unable to give warning in this instance but due to the severity of the problems, we needed to make this adjustment without having time to let you all be aware first. We hope we did not impede anyone’s game time in doing so.

The R2Games Team.

AT LEAST KONG MODS HAD THE THOUGHT TO AT LEAST POST SO PLAYERS KNOW *** IS GOING ON

Comment

Battlegrounds haven't worked on ArmorGames Server 3 & 6 and MANY OTHER SERVERS for the past 3 days.

Thursday on patch day it was fine. Friday no morning or afternoon, a pathetic worthless comp came out and evening BG worked, Saturday no BG at all, and now Sunday morning 9am and no BG again.

I don't expect this to be resolved now until sometime in 2015.

R2 you're a worthless excuse of a company. Any real game company escalates issues that are GAME BREAKING and gets it fixed over the weekends. I work in the industry and know how this goes, you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot. Let us not also forget that your forum mods keep deleting many posts about the BGs being broken and you worthless scumbags wont even post a global ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of this GAME BREAKING issue.

I applaud you R2, seriously I do, you're showing just how worthless you are.

Way to introduce a pivotal part of the game and require players to do 'x' but break 'x' and then laugh at them.

You Cupcakes make enough money you can work on the weekends. Pathetic.
                          agreed. You'd think R2 reps would get embarrassed sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            Leave 1 to 2h redirects.
                            East coast archer.

Comment

AT LEAST KONG MODS HAD THE THOUGHT TO AT LEAST POST SO PLAYERS KNOW *** IS GOING ON
                              Greenfirefly posted that on Kong with about 60 seconds notice before the server went down.

I personally was not aware of the maintenance until my server went down and cupcaked the event I was in at the time. At which point Greenfirefly had posted an emergency maintenance thread here too. See here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cy-Maintenance
                              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                              | | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X