Old idea, new attempt!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old idea, new attempt!

It was probably tried not once, spoken of many times... i never think it worked. Since i am gradually starting to get fed up with the attitude we (I) get i will do one more attempt... So we are all aware there are hundred of bugs (some of them older than year or so) and the worse part is new bugs are coming and coming. What R2 does (if they do anything at all) in my line of work is called "correction"... they just semi-fix the issue (as i said if they ever do) and send us some stupid compensation. What they fail to do is the so called "corrective action" - find the root cause and fix the problem really. Educated guess says there are several possible reasons behind while we get such BAD support
    Option 1: Their support/codding team is totally incompetent.
    Option 2: Their management/coding team doesnt care at all because the money keep piling anyway (so why spend extra time/money/effort on support).

There are probably other reasons aswell... but in codding business based on ticket importance bugs gets fixed for 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours and worst case 24/48 hours. Here as i stated above we have buggs that are way older than 1 year. The lack of fix of old bugs combined with the never ending new bugs is totally annoying me with the game recently. I spent countless hours triying to get things trough the ticket system and as stated in other threads all i get is "Its working fine, or we are working on it". Since probably nothing i tried up till know have EVER worked i am again (as i said its done in the past) trying to organize the big cashers to boycott the spending until things start to get fixed.

I am not of the haviest cashers out there but i am cashing quite a lot... if i boycott i will miss a mount or two or some other thingies from events but i really dont care that much for another +20 mount and i am willing to not spend even if it would put me back in terms of BR. (Honestly the BR have reached such numbers that +10, +20, or +30 mount wont even make such a difference anyway).

So if any other from the top cashers are interested i am willing to try to organize the boycott (the thread will probably get deleted and myself banned but i will find another means to make it public). If anyone is interested feel free to contact me. Sadly dont see this working but i am runing out of ideas and i really really want to play a game without lag and with least possible bugs (i am not an idiot i know bugs will always pop up... how you react to them is what real support is).

Here is non-complete list of bugs that came in mind first (PLEASE do not post more bugs here its not the main idea of the thread):

0. (extremly MAJOR issue) LAG is crazy since last patch... (trust me i have quite powerful PC).
    1. (major issue) Spire - skills/boosts become inactive quite often and nothing can be pressed
    2. (major issue) Arena - quite often it just refuse to start or you meet some bots team and get kicked after that, also random kicks now and then out of dungeon room for no particular reason.
    3. (major issue) Wilds - Dark Succuba/Electro bosses are bugged, quite often most bosses summon out of map. Half the map is black squares most of the time.
    4. (major issue) Battleground is not working the past week or so.
    5. (minor issue) There are a lot of wrongfully described skills (its says one thing and does completly other) or other spelling errors (like Dragon invasion says in the end that Tarratorn Lair is closing)
    6. (minor issue) Stuck in battle in MPD have to wait some time to get out.
    7. (minor issue) The marriage ring skills is not working quite often. Marriage tree ask for things that are not even in game.
    8. (Major issue) In CW we keep getting matched against the same opponents (while some even get bots).
    9. (Major issue) Dragon Invasion gets 60 stamina on your second, third, etc goes (if you want to just help).
    10. Not a bug but for me BIG BIG BIG Issue... R2 are totally not diclosig any information how things work, block, crit, penetration, arena points, etc... drop chances on things and all other "hidden" things should be visible so people can make "informed" decisions.
    11.(Major issue) TOK party leader gets 5 chests, rest of the team 4.
    12.(minor issue) Keep getting logged out of forum constantly.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/peter.colt.5496

Serendipity, S45 (if you want to PM me in game).
    Last edited by dreamcradle; 08-17-2014, 09:39 AM.

I actually remember one case where they fixed the bug within hours...it was when they messed up whips event and people were getting 10k whips instead of 1k whips but ofc that was costing them money so they worked a fix asap.
    Redemption

Comment

This is also costing money - the Big Spender event is on and people cant log in to buy or spend

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
        I actually remember one case where they fixed the bug within hours...it was when they messed up whips event and people were getting 10k whips instead of 1k whips but ofc that was costing them money so they worked a fix asap.
        They will only work fast on things that cost them money

Lag and BG doesn't cost them money.

And it's been proven many times that people that say they'll stop cashing... 5 new person will replace that 1 person easily as long as the game continues running and new people arrive.

Look at s300+ people... some of them are one of the super duper casher that the game have ever seen, some are even on Zebq level.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          They will only work fast on things that cost them money

Lag and BG doesn't cost them money.

And it's been proven many times that people that say they'll stop cashing... 5 new person will replace that 1 person easily as long as the game continues running and new people arrive.

Look at s300+ people... some of them are one of the super duper casher that the game have ever seen, some are even on Zebq level.
          For this to work more than 1 or 2 cashers need to stop spending... and i am 100000% sure the Server 300 casehrs are not happier with bugs more than me :P It's all comes down to some organization and coming together as community for the sake of the game ....

Comment

I agree with Serendipity, instead of fixing the existing bugs you just keep adding more. FIX YOUR GAME OR SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN MANAGE IT PROPERLY.
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

right now i just want R2 to shut down all servers until the big bugs fixed.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                right now i just want R2 to shut down all servers until the big bugs fixed.
                Lol they just did that
                Click image for larger version

Name:	server occur.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1693115

Question is if this actually helped....
                Redemption

Comment

At least they are taking the game down and fixing it. We need to be patient...

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                    At least they are taking the game down and fixing it. We need to be patient...
                    You are kidding, right? some of the bugs are months old... what do you consider patience? 10 years?

Comment

sign me up, please. This game gets worse and worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X