Comp mail left me speechless!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vierka View Post
    Yeah, compensation was too little for those who missed wb...

How can you make hours?? are you god or something? You can only use hours not make them, so your employer shouldn't even pay you anything cause you stupid.
    lol.. well said.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      He wont pay for hours i dont make.
      not really,

some jobs don't pay you for "overtime" even tho some requires you to finish your work before you're let off to leave.

IE:

some jobs says you end at 7:30 or so

but you are not "off the job" at exactly 7:30, sometimes you have to clean up, finish paper work, count money, etc etc until you're off.

but your pay only goes up to 7:30, not 8:00 or when you finish your work. no it doesn't work that way.

And for other situations as other people in here is saying.

You used to work for 8 hour a day, but now you only work 5 hour a day due to "cuts"

so yea, you're not getting paid for hours you don't work, but do you like making less money?

Comment

Hey, that comp was only for the server restart, not for being unable to log in. Think they were really only down about three min. So you couldn't log in but you still got comp for them turning your server off. We're still waiting about the comp for the login issue, but that was only for the restart.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          Hey, that comp was only for the server restart, not for being unable to log in. Think they were really only down about three min. So you couldn't log in but you still got comp for them turning your server off. We're still waiting about the comp for the login issue, but that was only for the restart.
          we just got another 200 k gold and daru , this really made a difference.....

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            we just got another 200 k gold and daru , this really made a difference.....

hehe... i thought so too.

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
              seriously, it was only a 20 minute downtime. stop crying
              do u ******* think they will give 200k gold/daru for 20 mins.?
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

oh u don't say, i got rich with another 200k n daru. keep up,[btw your signature freaks me out :P]
                S371/Zetsuen.
                Honor: GDK
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by TeaGun View Post
                  I guess that's a given that bosses won't pay for hours not made .. but how soon would you be looking for another job if you couldn't make those hours because your boss shuts the place down for hours at a time when his 'improvements' don't work .. and offers you 1/10 of the pay you would have received had you actually been able to work ...

and no this isn't real life but it still sucks
                  I get paid per month, for 40 hours a week, if places get shut down for some reason, my boss still has to pay.

I actually ment that people are demanding compensation for stuff they didnt even got in the first place, they only can't get it now.

Originally posted by vierka View Post

How can you make hours?? are you god or something? You can only use hours not make them, so your employer shouldn't even pay you anything cause you stupid.
                  You make me laugh.

But I actually feel some kind of divine when is see people like you and your clueless crying over everything every day.
                  I made a translation error, funny enough are you trying to correct me with "cause you stupid"

Wonder how you'll do on boards in a foreign language.

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  lol.. well said.
                  You're just another Lemming.

Comment

Understood, How about the Battleground and the Arena ? How about the loading issue inside the Battleground (given it works) that we keep seeing shades and can't fight well ? How about the Whole loading problem.. ?
                    Name: Executioner
                    Class: Critical Knight
                    Sylph: Hercules **
                    Server: S42 (Kabam)
                    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                    Guild: Paradox

Comment

The comp for server downtime was for the short emergency maintenance, I thought. The 8/18 comp said it was for lag if I recall right.

The only time these comp packs felt generous and awesome was when I was very low level and 200k was more than I could make in a wb XD

Comment

another 200k gold and 200k daru please, in exchange for my 3.5 mill gold and daru from the world boss, it's a fair deal right

Comment

what about 200k vs 10m?
                          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild : •OneŽ•
                          LvL : 80
                          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X