No announcement yet.

Time to find a new game ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i will follow u next :P but when VIP expire next year LOL ....166 days left.
    Lord Artux [KaiZeN]
    Server 21 The Forgotten Dune

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      Is that you or someone who got condor's account?
      I didn't think that playing the game is a pre-requisite for the right to post on the forums. I have quitted the game since 31st December 2013. Just viewed forums once in a while

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      i thought you quit forums 8angry8
      Oh hi there. Did you get yourself unbanned from forums? *amused*

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      condor proves how people will end up coming back,so dont bother quiting lmfao
      SS44-ZEREF proved once again that he is a re*ar*.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I didn't think that playing the game is a pre-requisite for the right to post on the forums. I have quitted the game since 31st December 2013. Just viewed forums once in a while

quitted, hey you talk like i do when i play xbox with my pals, +1 respect
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]
          Your words in case you forgot, that's why people are asking.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

dont think that r2/kabam or any of the other companies develloping this game even use a testserver besides the officiall servers they corrupt with their new patches. and im sure even when they test a new patch for 2 months they are still too stupid to get rid of all bugs. seems to me they hired the fired devellopers from wow who riuned wow already, so now they just dont copy some optics they repeat the same mistakes by bringing useless patches and features not working correctly (only diff : wow is much cheaper to play)

since patch cant go for mpds or solo dungeon without problems: every second fight i have to relogg, lost rewards from bosses in mpd already so its waste of time to go there or when u gop random luck if u get rewards.

also lucky draw (replacing old devo chests) they start with a value of -3 and yesterday had to get to devo of 60 the get value to zero , and another 20 to get first draw.

next is there useless changes in xp and hs ? whats use of this ? all non cash or low cash players that tried to lvl slow to try to keep up with cashplayers in bg or arena get kicked in a...s by this changes

bg also is broken, always says speed limit reached (tested with diff browsers , cash cleared for flashplayer, even deleted flashplayer and installed completely new) still bugged but related to account. friend had no prob on my pc with his account

r2/kabam start to listen to your customers or are u taht busy counting the amounts of money u rip out of players every day ? there must be enough money to pay programmers and some comunity managers that really listen to comunity, or are there any programmers / devellopers at all ?

on best way to ruin game completely

Comment

so is there any new happening games coming? with more loading speed and less bug.. : )
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                so is there any new happening games coming? with more loading speed and less bug.. : )
                im pretty sure more than 90% of other R2 games arent as laggy and/or buggy as Wartune.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                X