Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancev
    replied
    Now this is the thread I was waiting for, archers complaining about DF, cupcake just got real.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by kingdark007 View Post
    kinght have apolol shiled and skill block and heal his pDef hight
    mage have heal ' m Def hight
    archer use his skill df and ss to win pdef and mdef low

me arhcer good skil, i win ppl fight but not use dep freezer
    mybe u shud be bteert figter or cahs moore

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Except it doesn't...DF worked on 21 yesterday. Puri rune, however, did not work on 21.
    hmm, then i must have read wrong. i swear i saw one post that 21st boss has slow immunity too.
    btw isnt the bleed on one of those bosses is 30k/turn?

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    If God's Descent gave those top rewards for 1, 2, 3, 4-10, etc.. based on rank in CLASS, no one would be complaining at all. It's was just short sighted on Wartune's part - yet again.
    Rather than class based prize, i would prefer that the first 10 got extra reward instead of the first kill only. GD will always be dominated by one person with the current system.
    Last edited by Arlad; 08-17-2014, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Wide-Scale slow resistance is meant to keep everyone on equal footing until Advanced Talents come out.

Advanced Talents will feature a Thunderer upgrade to 100% Slow, and then with every class on equal slow footing, they should allow slow to start working in the usual places again. Should, but no one knows for sure.

The reason slow was taken out was because of the complaints that not only an archer was too necessary for MP completion (and some servers didn't have an abundance of active ones) but also because of the complaints that PvE events like God's Descent and Sky Trail were so Archer favored that it made other classes non-competitive at the same BR.

Really, what they should have done, now that Adv Knights get their own slow, is just split events that give end-stage rewards into class lists like World Boss does. If God's Descent gave those top rewards for 1, 2, 3, 4-10, etc.. based on rank in CLASS, no one would be complaining at all. It's was just short sighted on Wartune's part - yet again.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    lol, not keeping up with the news arent you?
    yes, 21 -24 has slow resistance too now.
    Except it doesn't...DF worked on 21 yesterday. Puri rune, however, did not work on 21.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    How is this possible.. i troll all day

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Uh, you seem to be forgetting incendiary shot, which reduces damage as much as apollo shield and does damage at the same time. It also casts faster.
    Plus now that you don't need DF and sometimes SS, you have 1-2 free skill slots for delphic and/or BTS.

The changes to mpds are not nerfing archers at all, they're still highly useful as dps, and IS is even more important to help keep teams alive. It hurts the whole team not to be able to slow or clear reflect, so it affects everyone equally. Taking slow out of sky trail just puts the classes on a more even footing, although archers still have big advantages there.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    until boss 21

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
    Attack of the huge red words and bad spelling O.o. Its a change jut like them all... deal with it. And deep freeze has never worked in spire.... lol
    until boss 21

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    not -_- fair skills archer not work in sky and mpd and spier what now work archer
    Attack of the huge red words and bad spelling O.o. Its a change jut like them all... deal with it. And deep freeze has never worked in spire.... lol

Leave a comment:

• kingdark007
    replied

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    df don't work for no one just for notice...

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    psst, dont you know that only knights that allowed to whine?

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    not -_- fair skills archer not work in sky and mpd and spier what now work archer
    Dont forget all PVP, and Dragon Invasion. archer DF only works in regular mpd and catacombs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X