No announcement yet.

not fair skills archer not work in sky and mpd and spier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so can i say with the death of DF = death of archers? : )
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      hmm, then i must have read wrong. i swear i saw one post that 21st boss has slow immunity too.
      btw isnt the bleed on one of those bosses is 30k/turn?

Rather than class based prize, i would prefer that the first 10 got extra reward instead of the first kill only. GD will always be dominated by one person with the current system.
      just did spire today, yes 21 is speed-reduction-immune

bleed is still 138K per turn
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        so can i say with the death of DF = death of archers? : )
        we can survive without DF in solo event, but no scat and DF in MP dungeons? this is pretty dope. without both of those skills archers are useless in MP.

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        bleed is still 138K per turn
        and that bleed cannot be purified now(as said in someone else's post)? wow, just wow.
        Last edited by Arlad; 08-18-2014, 02:18 AM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

we can survive without DF, but no scat? this is pretty dope. without both of those skills archers are useless in MP.

and that bleed cannot be purified now(as said in someone else's post)? wow, just wow.
          I don't know as without DF, my team only have 1 mage, can't pass this stage anyway

138K bleed is just crazy, every 2 round casting such a crazy skill X_X
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

psst, dont you know that only knights that allowed to whine?
            rofl that's funny but still so real
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Now this is the thread I was waiting for, archers complaining about DF, cupcake just got real.
              you said it bro. and to all you archers out there, this is how much it sucks when one of your best skills is nerfed, like knight's block and stop complaining u guys still have IS which is the equivalent of our Apollo shield and scatter shot and massive crits and...........wow why the heck are u guys complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                you said it bro. and to all you archers out there, this is how much it sucks when one of your best skills is nerfed, like knight's block and stop complaining u guys still have IS which is the equivalent of our Apollo shield and scatter shot and massive crits and...........wow why the heck are u guys complaining?
                I'm also an archer lol
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Because some of us spent to open two skill trees and now df an ss dont work and inced is the same as apollo shield and block come on now archers put those skills for a reason and now it completely dont work in nm runs bet it your apollo shield wasnt working you would be bi tching to

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    I'm also an archer lol
                    awkward.........

Comment

Originally posted by R22383272 View Post
                      Because some of us spent to open two skill trees and now df an ss dont work and inced is the same as apollo shield and block come on now archers put those skills for a reason and now it completely dont work in nm runs bet it your apollo shield wasnt working you would be bi tching to
                      your comparing DS to our apollo shield???
                      what if your crits were nerfed so that they can only increase damage by 2K for all skills?

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                        your comparing DS to our apollo shield???
                        what if your crits were nerfed so that they can only increase damage by 2K for all skills?
                        arent you silly too to compare crit to block?
                        since you bent on comparing crit, why not make knight's rage gain skill triggered by block? and then if we limit crit's bonus damage, block also limited to 2k damage reduction?
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

arent you silly too to compare crit to block?
                          since you bent on comparing crit, why not make knight's rage gain skill triggered by block? and then if we limit crit's bonus damage, block also limited to 2k damage reduction?
                          i agree on this, i always been againts knight asking to cupcake archers, knight are strong and kool, and can build faster too, in my srver the strongest heavy casher is an knight... now i know they are also cupcaked but not as us, their own hell reached them... btw, had you noticed IS is nerfted in PVP, now if i hot troops only the troops get the debuff, if i hit the hero, well, only he get the debuff again, this make it worse for us... i only hope they do not tgink about nerfting my AP.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

just be patient.. R2 might be coming up a much better skill for archers.. name "Deeper Freeze". : )
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                              i agree on this, i always been againts knight asking to cupcake archers, knight are strong and kool, and can build faster too, in my srver the strongest heavy casher is an knight... now i know they are also cupcaked but not as us, their own hell reached them... btw, had you noticed IS is nerfted in PVP, now if i hot troops only the troops get the debuff, if i hit the hero, well, only he get the debuff again, this make it worse for us... i only hope they do not tgink about nerfting my AP.
                              since when knights build faster? archers get so much more gold from wb, its evident they grow fastest of all classes. maybe you think its cool being a knight? well knights have hardly any cool skills, apollo shield is the only one. that r2 took away df in mpd nm is strange tho and not nice to archers, they now gonna feel less special, a bit more like knights. i understand that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                                since when knights build faster? archers get so much more gold from wb, its evident they grow fastest of all classes. maybe you think its cool being a knight? well knights have hardly any cool skills, apollo shield is the only one. that r2 took away df in mpd nm is strange tho and not nice to archers, they now gonna feel less special, a bit more like knights. i understand that sucks
                                mars will is awesome, thats 1 skill of the new 6 thats worth something xD
                                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X