not fair skills archer not work in sky and mpd and spier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, so unfair.

Now we can't control and get all the goodies that the rest of the classes only dream about. Damn developers, have they forgotten that this is an archer's game?

Makes me want to slap the World Bosses even harder, maximizing the gold ouput. It's all about the gold baby!!
    ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

i told you guys that whining is knight's specialty. archers arent allowed to whine at all, or their thread will be invaded by the whining knights.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Ariad, I have 3 toons: Knight, archer & mage. So, i know all about the issues plaguing the knight class. Hehehe, but overall....my knight is my favorite although the developers are slapping the knight class around.

The whining is justified from the knights though, since they don't seem to be taken seriously and their gameplay is suffering as a result of it.

Hopefully the developers will stop messing around with the knight class and give them a little bit of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          arent you silly too to compare crit to block?
          since you bent on comparing crit, why not make knight's rage gain skill triggered by block? and then if we limit crit's bonus damage, block also limited to 2k damage reduction?
          i'm not saying to nerf the crit rate....just to nerf damage

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
            i'm not saying to nerf the crit rate....just to nerf damage
            im not saying the rate either, just nerf the block damage reduction AND make knight heavily dependent on block.

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post
            Ariad, I have 3 toons: Knight, archer & mage. So, i know all about the issues plaguing the knight class. Hehehe, but overall....my knight is my favorite although the developers are slapping the knight class around.

The whining is justified from the knights though, since they don't seem to be taken seriously and their gameplay is suffering as a result of it.

Hopefully the developers will stop messing around with the knight class and give them a little bit of respect.
            and who says i dont have any toon besides archers?
            many people in my server even knows my alt toons. and your whining "justified" ? lol whatever float your goat buddy.
            Last edited by Arlad; 08-18-2014, 01:04 PM.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Nerf archers crit to 3k
              Nerf knights block to 3k
              Nerd mages sunto to 3k too

NERF IT ALL!

Comment

im not saying the rate either, just nerf the block damage reduction AND make knight heavily dependent on block.

many people in my server even knows my alt toons. and your whining "justified" ? lol whatever float your goat buddy.

You use "whine" way too much. Do you even know what it means and where it is applicable?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  You use "whine" way too much. Do you even know what it means and where it is applicable?
                  On R2 forums, always lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Nerf archers crit to 3k
                    Nerf knights block to 3k

NERF IT ALL!
                    Hehehe, now there is an idea we can all agree on. Equal footing for all.

Doubt they would consider it though.

Comment

Hehehe poor goats. They get no respect from you.

Knight players have a justifiable grievance about being targeted by developers for losing some of their needed skills to remain competitive.

Whether you realize it or not, that is something that only you yourself can answer.

Those of us who play a knight character can see it.

Comment

Fu ck r2......right in the *** fu ck them hard

Comment

I think it's a silly change to nerf block heal, and any normal explanation for it is relatively stupid. IE comparing to China knights healing 40-50k when the damage taken would be off the scale too.

Or weak people not being able to dent someone with 40-50k+ br more than them... go figure.

Slow being removed sucks too, I wanted to pass Sky Trail 3-5!

But I play Wartune for fun, even with all the ** bugs an ****, can't change what they change so just gotta live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                            Fu ck r2......right in the *** fu ck them hard
                            Hehehe, don't be so hard on them. At least apply some Vaseline.

Comment

But I play Wartune for fun, even with all the ** bugs an ****, can't change what they change so just gotta live with it.
                              Same here Wraith. That's why, people shouldn't get so bent out of shape. The developers are always tweaking things..and are bound to make people mad.

You are never going to make All people happy.

Comment

Nerf archers crit to 3k
                                Nerf knights block to 3k

NERF IT ALL!
                                not quite what i had in mind. if they wanna nerf stat, apply it to all classes while each class dependent on specific stats. wouldnt it be funny if archer's crit damage is limited while other class arent? or mages that can block better than knight?

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                well, what would you call an animal that moos like a cow, looks like a cow, and acted like a cow? there is nothing wrong in calling whiners a whiner .

and where it's applicable? this:

On R2 forums, always lol
                                you stole my answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X