No announcement yet.

not fair skills archer not work in sky and mpd and spier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they "need" to nerf crit, they kinda do it whenever they want. Crit's a cupcake 70% of the time. Even with 10k of the stat it still gets cupcake'd -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      hmm, then i must have read wrong. i swear i saw one post that 21st boss has slow immunity too.
      btw isnt the bleed on one of those bosses is 30k/turn?
      More like 130k/turn

and that bleed cannot be purified now(as said in someone else's post)? wow, just wow.
      I think mage puri still works, just the rune is broken. Have heard people say purge rune is broken too in pve, but can't test that myself.
      Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 08-18-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post
        Hehehe poor goats. They get no respect from you.

Knight players have a justifiable grievance about being targeted by developers for losing some of their needed skills to remain competitive.

Whether you realize it or not, that is something that only you yourself can answer.

Those of us who play a knight character can see it.
        lol, of course i would not respect someone who only keep whining about other people while not working on their toon.

justifiable grievance you say? let me remind you what this thread is about: the nerf for archer's usability in the gameplay.
        and here you come to say that we arent allowed to grieve because "boohoo we had worse". and you call that justice.

and you are so hypocrite, let me return the logic for you: only those who play an archer knows can see it how it's not that easy to be an archer. you said you played all class? very doubted it. i played all class and i found mages got the short end of the stick in PvP. without good cashing its hard to stay competitive for mages.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          More like 130k/turn

I think mage puri still works, just the rune is broken. Have heard people say purge rune is broken too in pve, but can't test that myself.
          well, i just remembering it from what i read once. or maybe because in my mind i refused to believe it was 130k, that amount for a bleed is completely ridiculoous.

as for purge rune, it's also broken like how mire rune also useless like DF now in mp dungeons(never tested it on spire 21st, still stuck on 18 with my 145k team). im still having faith that the unpurgeable buffs is just a bug or else it would be ridiculous to fight bosses who buffs every turn like MD or DT boss.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol, of course i would not respect someone who only keep whining about other people while not working on their toon.
            I see a lot of people expressing their views on the thread, yet you are the one that takes it personal. Hehehe take a deep breath, it is allright.

justifiable grievance you say? let me remind you what this thread is about: the nerf for archer's usability in the gameplay.
            and here you come to say that we arent allowed to grieve because "boohoo we had worse". and you call that justice.
            Hehehe your reading skills need a refresher. Where in the thread have "I" made any mention that archers shouldn't be allowed to express their dissatisfaction with the game? The fact that you are here defending the indefensible is proof of that.

I mentioned that knight players have a valid reason to feel like picked on, since one of their main skills the block/heal has been nerfed. Knights are supposed to be tanks and can't heal themselves. So if you take away one of their trademarks..what do they have?
            and you are so hypocrite, let me return the logic for you: only those who play an archer knows can see it how it's not that easy to be an archer. you said you played all class? very doubted it. i played all class and i found mages got the short end of the stick in PvP. without good cashing its hard to stay competitive for mages.
            Lol "The pot calling the kettle."

I have an archer that gets lot more gold than my knight or my mage on the WB due to higher Crits. Not to mention he gets better positions on the Skywheel or Necro among other things...where archer is superior to both of my other characters.

Hehehe I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of "suppositions" because you see to thrive on them.

Fact is, this game is directed more towards the archers where they have advantage in everything.

Having 3 toons doesn't make me a hypocrite, nor pointing out the inadequacies of the game.

What would make me a hypocrite is if I had 3 toons, and i blindly defended archers as being victims when they have all the advantages.
            Last edited by Vagabundiux; 08-18-2014, 02:24 PM.
            ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Rather than class based prize, i would prefer that the first 10 got extra reward instead of the first kill only. GD will always be dominated by one person with the current system.
              I would completely support that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                I think it's a silly change to nerf block heal, and any normal explanation for it is relatively stupid. IE comparing to China knights healing 40-50k when the damage taken would be off the scale too.

Or weak people not being able to dent someone with 40-50k+ br more than them... go figure.
                Block-Heal needed to be nerfed, but again, they did it wrong. Whoever puts these changes in needs to hire a hardcore gamer with some statistics background.

All they needed to do with Block Heal was make the HP Yield from the % Gain max at 3K HP and then add in 1/3 of the Block Stat itself as well. So a 9K Block would heal 6K HP (assuming max 3K from % HP). A 15k Block would heal 8K HP. The better the block, the better the block-heal yield. It's a far better scaling than just pure % of HP - because that will get far too high for a free action.

Also, because block heals are passives and can trigger multiple times per round, it does get a little crazy. Having seen opposing Knights heal themselves in BG for 30K HP a turn for free was getting a little silly .

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                  since when knights build faster? archers get so much more gold from wb, its evident they grow fastest of all classes. maybe you think its cool being a knight? well knights have hardly any cool skills, apollo shield is the only one. that r2 took away df in mpd nm is strange tho and not nice to archers, they now gonna feel less special, a bit more like knights. i understand that sucks
                  gold... deeper in Catas, Necro, Sky and others PvE... i,ve heard a lot of that, the 2 players who i run teams are Knight, one of them a full free player and is the same strong as me, the other has spended less than me and he is the same lvl in Sky as me and the most of archer, stuck inL2- 5th boss, he is also 10k BR stronger than me, classes are made to play as a team we need a well mixed teams in many things, the problem is in PvP solo there is where you knowlesh and playing skills rock. I do no complain about any class, they all rock for me, i use archer just cuz i like it but what they did gonna affect weakers players, and all was cuz a class whinin constantly here in forums.

The only thing i think a non crit and tanky knight cannot surpase an archer is in WB there no matters the def, all is about damage and that is our holy duty... lol.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I seriously dont understand why there has been such a fuss about almost everything. Knights have been whining about how their class sucks even BEFORE the new changes so this is nothing new. Im pretty much convinced that each class has their pros and cons and everything comes to the fact that a good and balanced team should have all 3 classes. Top pvp event is divided in classes for a reason. You cant change your class from the purpose it is made for and if you do it will fail. Knights trying to deal more dmg leads to a whole bunch of low deffense knights which are not able to tank properly anymore- I been tanking very often exactly cause of many knights on my server invest more in atk and forget their deffense- and no Im an archer my job is not to tank, my job is to do dmg.

Yes what they did with df and scatter has made many people mad -Im not happy either- but at least when i was at 75k br I wouldnt dare to demand to run LLnm which was happening a lot lately. People that complain are mostly those that got everything too fast and think they are entitled to even more.
                    Building a good toon of any class demands time and patience and ofc in this game the more you spend the more you get, so either you cash and cash big and then all those changes wont matter that much or you work hard and be patient. Just please dont end up being the best archer among knights and the best knight among archers :P if you know what I mean
                    Redemption

Comment

I see a lot of people expressing their views on the thread, yet you are the one that takes it personal. Hehehe take a deep breath, it is allright.
                      when you see the same **** over and over again everyday, you will eventuallly grow sick of it. check the forum, how many thread about kknights whining popped up every day?

Hehehe your reading skills need a refresher. Where in the thread have "I" made any mention that archers shouldn't be allowed to express their dissatisfaction with the game? The fact that you are here defending the indefensible is proof of that.
                      and what is this very first post of yours in this topic imply?

Yes, so unfair.

Now we can't control and get all the goodies that the rest of the classes only dream about. Damn developers, have they forgotten that this is an archer's game?

Makes me want to slap the World Bosses even harder, maximizing the gold ouput. It's all about the gold baby!!
                      next you will say: "but i didnt say anything about archers shouldnt be aloowed to expressed theirs dissatisfaction literally". while this post clearly imply : "shut up, you guys has the good things."

I mentioned that knight players have a valid reason to feel like picked on, since one of their main skills the block/heal has been nerfed. Knights are supposed to be tanks and can't heal themselves. So if you take away one of their trademarks..what do they have?
                      knight 's specialty is healing? oh then archer's specialty is block and mage's is tanking damage then.

Lol "The pot calling the kettle."
                      I have an archer that gets lot more gold than my knight or my mage on the WB due to higher Crits. Not to mention he gets better positions on the Skywheel or Necro among other things...where archer is superior to both of my other characters.
                      so you mean a class dedicated on damage dealing has better output than classes dedicated to tank damage and healings? and that is not fair? nice logic there, especially when the tank class has slightly better base skill damage output than the damage class.

Hehehe I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of "suppositions" because you see to thrive on them.

Fact is, this game is directed more towards the archers where they have advantage in everything.

Having 3 toons doesn't make me a hypocrite, nor pointing out the inadequacies of the game.

What would make me a hypocrite is if I had 3 toons, and i blindly defended archers as being victims when they have all the advantages.
                      What would make me a hypocrite is if I had 3 toons, and i blindly defended knights as being victims when they have plenty advantages.

Comment

when you see the same **** over and over again everyday, you will eventuallly grow sick of it. check the forum, how many thread about kknights whining popped up every day?
                        Hehehe, so I take it is an automatic reaction with you whenever you see a knight expressing their discontent. Damn Knights, why won't they shut up already. You have a knight in your inventory and yet tend to ignore it in defense of archers. Your personal preference shows brighter than the sun. You are not being very equitable with all of your toons.

I'll continue responding to your following points, after I'm finished doing my arena.

Comment

Hehehe, so I take it is an automatic reaction with you whenever you see a knight expressing their discontent. Damn Knights, why won't they shut up already. You have a knight in your inventory and yet tend to ignore it in defense of archers. Your personal preference shows brighter than the sun. You are not being very equitable with all of your toons.
                          tu quoque.

Comment

and what is this very first post of yours in this topic imply?

next you will say: "but i didnt say anything about archers shouldnt be aloowed to expressed theirs dissatisfaction literally". while this post clearly imply : "shut up, you guys has the good things."
                            Ahh the finer points of sarcasm are lost with this one. Hehehe, so where exactly did I mentioned that archers shouldn't express themselves? I think you are over reacting by inferring what I wrote. Next thing, you will be trying to try to tell me what my thoughts are before i even express them.

Here you are wearing yourself thin about what you perceive about how knights are whiners and have no rights to express their discontent.

But let's talk facts, to get to the bottom of this charade.

• Who gets the most rewards from WB?
                            Archers rule WB. If you think that's false, please feel free to retort.

Getting more Gold, leads to more astrals being consunmed which greatly elevates the Archers Stats, thereby making them stronger.

•Which class is able to complete Necro, or Skywheel faster?

Archers again shine through.

Question: In a fight between the 3 classes in equal footing(meaning all three are the same level, around the same BR, same skills) which class comes out on top?
                            Can we assume Archers come out on top?

knight 's specialty is healing? oh then archer's specialty is block and mage's is tanking damage then.
                            You are on your own on that one.

What would make me a hypocrite is if I had 3 toons, and i blindly defended knights as being victims when they have plenty advantages.
                            Hehehe on the contrary. What makes you a hypocrite is calling someone else a hypocrite when you also have 3 toons, yet like a horse with blinders..only seems to be interested in seeing what you want to see.

I give props to the archers, since I have one that is stronger than my other 2 even though my knight is higher level and higher BR. I never said, that archers should not express themselves. I'm merely pointing out the inadequacies of the game when it comes to treating all the 3 classes equally.

If you are not able to see it, although you have a knight in your arsenal. Then no one else can.

Comment

Ahh the finer points of sarcasm are lost with this one. Hehehe, so where exactly did I mentioned that archers shouldn't express themselves? I think you are over reacting by inferring what I wrote. Next thing, you will be trying to try to tell me what my thoughts are before i even express them.
                              the finer point of sarcasm is lost because when someone points at what you implied, you are avoiding it. and when someone cannot, you call them stupid for unable to understand. how silly.
                              Here you are wearing yourself thin about what you perceive about how knights are whiners and have no rights to express their discontent.

But let's talk facts, to get to the bottom of this charade.

• Who gets the most rewards from WB?
                              Archers rule WB. If you think that's false, please feel free to retort.

Getting more Gold, leads to more astrals being consunmed which greatly elevates the Archers Stats, thereby making them stronger.

•Which class is able to complete Necro, or Skywheel faster?

Archers again shine through.

Question: In a fight between the 3 classes in equal footing(meaning all three are the same level, around the same BR, same skills) which class comes out on top?
                              Can we assume Archers come out on top?
                              on the same attack power, archers can only have 10% more gold gain at max. if you build your knight as a tanker while ignoring offense capabilities then you have no one else to blame. i've seen alot of archers who build their defensive stats primarily because their main role in MP are debuffers are performing poorly in WB.
                              the other things why archer looks better in WB because all of them are crit built, and try to deny if WB arent favoring crit builds. no one stopping other classes to be a crit build. in fact, in my server's last WB the #1 rank was a mage with 156k, #2 is a knight with 197k, and the 4th position was the top BR in my server, an archer with 220k. in the end it's how you use your toon correctly.

You are on your own on that one.
                              funny when you complain about knight's block/heal is nerfed in the very topic where archer's specialty, debuffs are nerfed.
                              Hehehe on the contrary. What makes you a hypocrite is calling someone else a hypocrite when you also have 3 toons, yet like a horse with blinders..only seems to be interested in seeing what you want to see.

I give props to the archers, since I have one that is stronger than my other 2 even though my knight is higher level and higher BR. I never said, that archers should not express themselves. I'm merely pointing out the inadequacies of the game when it comes to treating all the 3 classes equally.

If you are not able to see it, although you have a knight in your arsenal. Then no one else can.
                              tu quoque.
                              If you are not able to see it, although you have an archer in your arsenal. Then no one else can.
                              Last edited by Arlad; 08-18-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Not counting balener's I can get top 4-5 on any WB, and I'm only in the 20s when it comes to player str. And I'm a slow-*** knight, but still make ~300k ish player and ~500k sylph round when not lagging, all up to your build and stats. I doubt I'm doing 100% of my potential with these stats due to lag an crappy pc but still it's good enough to be more than competitive with any similar BR archer (even overpower some lowbie's trying to balen). People can compare BR all they want but in the end there's only two things that really matter, what your atk is and what your crit is. If you're not super offensive as an archer you can lose to a fat knight :P

Comment

Working...
                                X