No announcement yet.

not fair skills archer not work in sky and mpd and spier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear God, another thread full of complains.

This jealousy-based play style are not good for you. Instead of blaming others people why don't you all concentrate on making your character better? We Mages are almost never complain on our crappy talents and the lack of effective delphic. Your impotent rage are only make making yourself look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
      Dear God, another thread full of complains.

This jealousy-based play style are not good for you. Instead of blaming others people why don't you all concentrate on making your character better? We Mages are almost never complain on our crappy talents and the lack of effective delphic. Your impotent rage are only make making yourself look stupid.

mages dominate arena, i wouldn't really call their skills crappy
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

anyway the point of this thread in my opinion is that they ruined the strength of archers

archers were pve, now nerfed
        knights were tanks with their huge block heals, now nerfed
        mages haven't been nerfed yet
        wait until they halve your healing power or damage of your aoe's, then wait for the mage complaint threads to roll in

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          mages dominate arena, i wouldn't really call their skills crappy
          he said crappy talents tho, not skills.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            he said crappy talents tho, not skills.

true, i just assumed due to him saying delphic, wouldnt change a thing though, nerf mage skills, and all the mages will be whining

Comment

true, i just assumed due to him saying delphic, wouldnt change a thing though, nerf mage skills, and all the mages will be whining
              now that you said it, i remember recently a mage whines about 4v4 arena where their AoE damage seems reduced or somehow distributed evenly(idk what it means). cant remember which thread tho.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well...wait till u fight a mage with lvl 10 regen astral that heals him for 50k while he atks u with thunderers and with 300k hp n suntoria buff...his hp is full all the time without needing restore. It's time they nerf mages to balance things out as well.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  well...wait till u fight a mage with lvl 10 regen astral that heals him for 50k while he atks u with thunderers and with 300k hp n suntoria buff...his hp is full all the time without needing restore. It's time they nerf mages to balance things out as well.
                  mages are always complaining about their little rage, maybe we can up their rage, but take away all their heals

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    well, i just remembering it from what i read once. or maybe because in my mind i refused to believe it was 130k, that amount for a bleed is completely ridiculoous.

as for purge rune, it's also broken like how mire rune also useless like DF now in mp dungeons(never tested it on spire 21st, still stuck on 18 with my 145k team). im still having faith that the unpurgeable buffs is just a bug or else it would be ridiculous to fight bosses who buffs every turn like MD or DT boss.
                    Well...damnit. Got to spire 21 again today. Puri rune still doesn't work, and DF no longer works. Plus, these guys rage now. Impossible to get past 21 now, I bet.

Comment

mages are always complaining about their little rage, maybe we can up their rage, but take away all their heals
                      Do you realize that if the heals get taken away, its gonna hurt not only the mages but also everyone in mpd/spire/grouparena..etc.
                      :o Bacon FTW :o
                      Kabam s1- Mage
                      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Don't forget when they critical heal for 150k. I lost to some noob whale mage in BG because he sat there casting 100k+ heals on himself and used advanced guardian rune until his dark sylph was ready. His deflection astral did more then anything to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                          Do you realize that if the heals get taken away, its gonna hurt not only the mages but also everyone in mpd/spire/grouparena..etc.
                          Healing is over rated in Spire. Anyone with 30k+ pdef 200k HP can tank Spire til 19 without heals, its not that hard.

Comment

IT:
                            regarding the slow effect, even tho i never fully understood it and its effects (apparently messes up turns and such so u end up hitting more than what u r allowed to) i do see it as a broken mechanic. given that this game is a TBS, we either should attack ONCE per turn with a given and static order or we should get timers and casting bars such as RTS. the way it is now looks unbalanced
                            given that PVE side DF was nerfed doesnt make it any useless PVP side: if i am correct the game was supposed to be based on a "food chain" system among classes mage -> knight cuz Matk vs low Mdef, mage is behind troops and knight hitting front row has trouble getting to him, mage aoe/heal allows to win; knight -> archer knight in front, archer hits backrow makes him disadvantaged, knight has higher Pdef, crit resistance; archer -> mage archer hits back row where mage hides, mage cant keep up with healing due to low Pdef. repeat
                            OT:
                            this being said what id love to complain abt is NOT anyone having advantage or disadvantage, its breaking the idea of MMO to bring competition where teamwork should be: instead of saying archers get mor out of ST/GD we should complain that challenge does not have a party option or a class specific goal
                            example A: party option
                            like in GA times when u could have 3 ppl teams, only they could add 3 ppl strictly 1 of each class for GD/ST, maybe bosses should have more HP but same rules for the challenge. this would structure the events a bit better, would allow teamwork, would make all classes needed again (whereas now u can complete EVERYTHING with a party of 4 same class with sylphs IE: 4 knight with iris or 4 mage with gaia)

example B: class goal option
                            lets assume the situation in example is NOT what we are facing atm (a broken full dps based game, cuz thats what we need for GD/ST/necro)
                            mage goal: heal XXk to get the reward, so a mage should go as a healer and literally do his best in healing himself to pass it, bosses would have a soft enrage all the time (50%-100%) and the aim would be for the mage surviving through focus on healing
                            archer goal: deal XXk dmg to get the reward, so a an archer would face what we all face right now, hit the boss till it dies or till buffs and kills u, so focus on dmg
                            knight goal: tank XXk dmg to get the reward, so a knight should focus on defense, no enrage at all, pure defensive skills needed to reduce and absorb through shield as much as possible to last enough to make it

both ways would imho HIGHLY value each of the 3 classes base objectives, would somewhat make pvp balanced and similar to old times, would even (why not) make dual skills less usefull given that close to 80 almost all skill are maxed anyways, and would define our role in this game. the idea of 1 char being able to tank/heal/dps at the same time kinda makes it lame, so yea...

sry for the long OT

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                              Healing is over rated in Spire. Anyone with 30k+ pdef 200k HP can tank Spire til 19 without heals, its not that hard.
                              That's not the point I'm trying to make.
                              I just don't like the way people are bashing at other classes just because their class got nerfed.
                              Instead of thinking of the ways to improve and use the most of what was given, they want the other classes to nerf too which in fact might hurt them in team required events.
                              Stating its not fair is ok, showing dissatisfaction is ok, hack even raging and complaining is ok but please don't compare with other classes.
                              :o Bacon FTW :o
                              Kabam s1- Mage
                              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                              X