MTW Event "steals" balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTW Event "steals" balens

We all love our mtw events, that's why we save each month to get the most out of the game as the rewards are so worth it.

One thing that REALLY bothers me tho is how R2/Wartune has set up the mount training. With this I mean that when you don't have whips, you can/have to train your mount using balens. Now when you have a lot of whips, you tend to spam click. When your game lags, like mine (since i'm in Australia and server is in the UK) there's some delay. When you then run out of whips and it's still going it just chews into your balens without warning.

PLEASE make it so that there's a button to spend balens and one to spend MTW. To me this just looks like a way for R2 to rob us of (even more) balens. This is the second time this has happened to me and i'm sick of it. This time it cost me 600 odd balens and as i'm not a heavy casher, this hurts.

As far as I can remember the popup box you get after the first collect only has a tick box to use bound balens before balens? Even if it says "use balens when you're out of mtw" it's stupid, who's gonna click cancel 1000 times?

While i'm on the subject of mtw event .... GET A FRIGGIN COLLECT ALL BUTTON TO COLLECT REWARDS!!!

Originally posted by deaglebiggy View Post
    We all love our mtw events, that's why we save each month to get the most out of the game as the rewards are so worth it.

One thing that REALLY bothers me tho is how R2/Wartune has set up the mount training. With this I mean that when you don't have whips, you can/have to train your mount using balens. Now when you have a lot of whips, you tend to spam click. When your game lags, like mine (since i'm in Australia and server is in the UK) there's some delay. When you then run out of whips and it's still going it just chews into your balens without warning.

PLEASE make it so that there's a button to spend balens and one to spend MTW. To me this just looks like a way for R2 to rob us of (even more) balens. This is the second time this has happened to me and i'm sick of it. This time it cost me 600 odd balens and as i'm not a heavy casher, this hurts.

As far as I can remember the popup box you get after the first collect only has a tick box to use bound balens before balens? Even if it says "use balens when you're out of mtw" it's stupid, who's gonna click cancel 1000 times?

While i'm on the subject of mtw event .... GET A FRIGGIN COLLECT ALL BUTTON TO COLLECT REWARDS!!!
    easier solution,, eliminate unlimited events and no more crying about 1 click collect. That's what will happen, just like DF.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      easier solution,, eliminate unlimited events and no more crying about 1 click collect. That's what will happen, just like DF.
      I'm sure you're a minority thinking like that. There's nothing wrong with the event itself. If people pay to keep them in business, they should at least listen to what their customers wants and needs are or risk losing even more than they done already.

Comment

First starts training mount
        *pop comes up*
        *checks the do not show again and unchecks the use bound balens*
        *spam clicks to train 9k+ mount with no balens used.*

Comment

I always change what stat I am upgrading I know this makes it longer but it safer that way. When I start getting closer to the the end ie less that 100 I slow down to make sure it is not lagging.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I'm sure you're a minority thinking like that. There's nothing wrong with the event itself. If people pay to keep them in business, they should at least listen to what their customers wants and needs are or risk losing even more than they done already.
            did you hear that whooshing sound? that's the sound of the joke flies over your head.

lol what have you done? sarcasm posts didnt work at this forum.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              did you hear that whooshing sound? that's the sound of the joke flies over your head.
              It didn't go over my head, i'm prob the biggest sarcastic smartass here .. just don't need that sort of replies as I'm trying to get a discussion goin in the hope one of them moneygrabbers decides to pull their finger out and actually listen.

Comment

because you must use all your whips in the next 5 mins the event comes
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  because you must use all your whips in the next 5 mins the event comes
                  What does that have anything to do with it? Like you haven't done a similar thing, ever, and thought this simple change would make it so much better for EVERYONE?

Man there's some serious dumb folk on these forums, no wonder the game goes to ****.

Comment

What does that have anything to do with it? Like you haven't done a similar thing, ever, and thought this simple change would make it so much better for EVERYONE?

Man there's some serious dumb folk on these forums, no wonder the game goes to ****.
                    Yeah, the dumb people on the forums who unclick the balen warning, then cry when it spends balens.

Comment

well lets see, YOU lost balens because you fiercly clicked the train button in a game that NEVER lags, for what sane reason?

The warning is there since start, but you just fail following simple rules.

Man there's some serious dumb folk on this planet, no wonder humanity goes to ****.

EDIT: your post is what people call "whining", you did stupid thing while there is warning just for the likes of you and now complain in a childish manner.
                      Last edited by daunapu; 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM. Reason: because i want to
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Yeah, the dumb people on the forums who unclick the balen warning, then cry when it spends balens.
                        R2sucksbad - you are a moron - there are two choices on my server "dont remind me of this again" and "spend bound balens first". If you dont select the first it reminds you EVERY time you train - and I trained over 22k times. The second only stops bound balens being spent. You think this helps because OBVIOUSLY you dont recharge real balens. Consequently you should shut your cake hole - this forum should be restricted to those who pay for the game. Deaglebiggy - I use an auto clicker of my own making and I can program it to click an exact number of times. It stops this problem
                        Last edited by muzza40; 08-22-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                          R2sucksbad - you are a moron - there are two choices on my server "dont remind me of this again" and "spend bound balens first". If you dont select the first it reminds you EVERY time you train - and I trained over 22k times. The second only stops bound balens being spent. You think this helps because OBVIOUSLY you dont recharge real balens. Consequently you should shut your cake hole - this forum should be restricted to those who pay for the game. Deaglebiggy - I use an auto clicker of my own making and I can program it to click an exact number of times. It stops this problem
                          Haleluya, someone with a brain ... exactly my point. I'm gonna look into that auto clicker cuz doesn't look like they're gonna change it ... why would they, it allows them to get balens out of us.

Comment

Also deaglebiggy - it may well be worth point out that most countries have some laws concerning fair trading governing what is considered reasonable behaviour in buying and selling. This cannot be considered reasonable and I am surprised R2 continues down this track. Just consider what is involved multiplied by the number of people annoyed by it. I do not see how they can be immune from prosecution which would immediately become class action.

Comment

geez get over it man , i burned 1k balen on whip event and i don complain coz i know its my fault . just accept it and let it go , thats life

Comment

Working...
                              X