Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Talentless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talentless

i had lvl 18 Talents at lvl 63. thought that might be the cap for lvl 63. since i couldnt get enough xp to raise it again. wasnt worried about it

But i just lvled to 64 to find out that i cant get enough XP to raise my Talent lvl. which means that there are lvl 64’s out there with lvl 28 Talents and lvl 22 Holy Seal. which in turn means they have an unfair advantage over anyone who didnt have lvl 28 talents when the new patch was implemented.

this is **. There are players out there with lvl 22 HS that i can not obtain to protect myself. Even if i reset my Talents, which i will not do, . because it wont help i’ll still be stunned for 3 rounds so it would be pointless.

i’m not gonna power lvl so i can feel worthless when i get to lvl 80 and take months more lvling my talents and HS.

something can and needs to be done about this. They forced people to level and put them at a considerable disadvantage. we should not have to deal with this . this is something they need to rectify. people are being cheated out of insignia and cross-server points because of it.

they implement this new cross-server league and make the people they forced to level and anyone else who levels play with a handicap. being stunned often is the reason for a loss.

having to deal with this unfair advantage everyday will eventually drive people away from this game.

so no one else finds this an issue?

or am i posting in wrong area

Comment

yes Same Here lol,. talent can't upgrade after new patch,. thats really unfair

Comment

Yep.. all campers got high talent level, newer servers are doomed to be forever stunned 3 turns in bg/Group arena, i guees
        S459
        IGN: Tenk
        Guild: Glory
        BR: 1,8m+

Comment

#foreverstunned

Comment

even after this patch that has content exclusively for lvl 80, still there are people that want to hold levels....
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              even after this patch that has content exclusively for lvl 80, still there are people that want to hold levels....
              Probably because if they rush up to lvl 80 they'll face players with 50-100k more BR than them. Some people find that less than appealing.

Comment

IDK if R2 or whoever thinks that this stops people from camping. it doesnt. all it really does is make the campers stronger and makes people not want to lvl because of what they have to face when they do.
                this actually reinforces the mindset of the people camping. if they lvl up they lose their advantage.

i was through Camping i was slow lvling. now I have every reason to camp instead of leveling.

the bonuses of having an extra 10 lvl's of Talents above me and possible 4 lvls of HS are minimal at my current lvl. the higher we level the worse off any of us become. Talent boost and bonuses become bigger and bigger. this is causing a serious imbalance to the game.

Comment

This unfair advantage people have is ongoing. Today still can not upgrade my Talent lvl and people that are the same lvl as me could have up to 10 more talent lvl's than i can. and people new to my level cant even achieve my talent lvl.

this is an serious imbalance that needs to be fixed.

Comment

agree..I still dont undestand why HS was implement..maybe for high level have advantage agains low levels?

but with this change of xp..the game become unbalanced.

even if the new player overcome in the level the old player, the new player will be stunned for whole 3 turns..

this xp reduction messed with the original purpose of HS.

Comment

even if a new player put all talent lvls into HS. the highest a lvl 64 could have would be lvl 18 Holy Seal. Still 4 levels below the previous max that many have. and those that have it are usually Level Campers that arent going to lvl any time soon especially with this new advantage they have.

Please take time to tell your friends and guild mates about this thread and ask them to post their views. we need to get R2's attention on this if we want it fixed.

thank you to those that have posted

Comment

the tweak of talents has really messed things up. In my opinion I would like to see holy seal removed completely. Its a unfair advantage and really quite a waste of time

Comment

Its all your fault guys! You should upgrade your talents as much as you can before newest patch! Now when exp for leveling is lowered and in same time exp for talents was rised you dont have any other options unless to level up enough and then to do talents. Or with other words: bye bye exp campers.

Originally posted by theis87 View Post
                          yes Same Here lol,. talent can't upgrade after new patch,. thats really unfair
                          Thats not fair? And what about all players that alrdy were lvl80? Do you know how much exp we had to gain just to lvl up to 80? We could use those exp for talents, but no - we are scrеwed too! After new patch one guy from my guild directly from lvl78 became lvl80! Well thats more than 600 MILLION exp!!! Do you have any idea how much talents is this?

But as i can see we wont get exp books as compensation for that exp that we lost!

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
                          Yep.. all campers got high talent level, newer servers are doomed to be forever stunned 3 turns in bg/Group arena, i guees
                          No worries, now exp campers cant camp so much and like it or not, they have to lvl up.

You need to understand one simple thing. There is no point of camping, not anymore! Doesnt matter how much time you will stay for example at lvl64, then 65, 66 and so on... soon or later you have to lvl up to 75 and you will face lvl80 guys! And while u was camping on low levels and doesnt matter how much stuff you will get, when you hit lvl80 will understand that this is different league and you are so, so, SO much behind! Why? Cuz of all new stuff that lvl80 guys get! Lets see for example Dragon Soul. Do you have any idea after class advancement (need to be lvl80) what are the bonusses from Dragon Soul after lvl5? Let me tell you: +1000 crit, +1000 block, +1000 atk, +1000 def and so on (still i'm not max it)... And then new skills (alot stronger than current skills) & new astrals - accessible only for lvl80 players... Do you get the picture alrdy? If you are camper u r not doing Necropolis so u r not taking bonus essence and from low lvl mpds you get less dragon essence too! In same time from Nirvana we get 2 dragon essence per boss! Add new Dragon event... and see what will happen! When you reach lvl80 we will have tons of bonus stats so you will be weaker for sure, doesnt matter how much you were camping. So right now to camp is rly bad idea, cuz every day campers are gettin behind more and more! So lets see: when finally campers get to lvl80 they will have 190-220K BR? Thats max! And in same time current lvl80 guys will have how much? 300-350K BR? So whats the point of camping? Right now camping is making you weak! Better rush for lvl80, yes from begging will be hard, then you will make lvl80 gear, will upgrade your talents and hs (hs max is 99 so soon or later others will stop to stun you, so its better to be soon), but in same time you will get access to all new cool stuff for real big guys that for sure will make you alot stronger. Hell, from some quests directly you can get 2-3K BR just like that.
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 08-20-2014, 03:40 AM. Reason: Post Merge
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            Its all your fault guys! You should upgrade your talents as much as you can before newest patch! Now when exp for leveling is lowered and in same time exp for talents was rised you dont have any other options unless to level up enough and then to do talents. Or with other words: bye bye exp campers.

Thats not fair? And what about all players that alrdy were lvl80? Do you know how much exp we had to gain just to lvl up to 80? We could use those exp for talents, but no - we are scrеwed too! After new patch one guy from my guild directly from lvl78 became lvl80! Well thats more than 600 MILLION exp!!! Do you have any idea how much talents is this?

But as i can see we wont get exp books as compensation for that exp that we lost!

No worries, now exp campers cant camp so much and like it or not, they have to lvl up.

You need to understand one simple thing. There is no point of camping, not anymore! Doesnt matter how much time you will stay for example at lvl64, then 65, 66 and so on... soon or later you have to lvl up to 75 and you will face lvl80 guys! And while u was camping on low levels and doesnt matter how much stuff you will get, when you hit lvl80 will understand that this is different league and you are so, so, SO much behind! Why? Cuz of all new stuff that lvl80 guys get! Lets see for example Dragon Soul. Do you have any idea after class advancement (need to be lvl80) what are the bonusses from Dragon Soul after lvl5? Let me tell you: +1000 crit, +1000 block, +1000 atk, +1000 def and so on (still i'm not max it)... And then new skills (alot stronger than current skills) & new astrals - accessible only for lvl80 players... Do you get the picture alrdy? If you are camper u r not doing Necropolis so u r not taking bonus essence and from low lvl mpds you get less dragon essence too! In same time from Nirvana we get 2 dragon essence per boss! Add new Dragon event... and see what will happen! When you reach lvl80 we will have tons of bonus stats so you will be weaker for sure, doesnt matter how much you were camping. So right now to camp is rly bad idea, cuz every day campers are gettin behind more and more! So lets see: when finally campers get to lvl80 they will have 190-220K BR? Thats max! And in same time current lvl80 guys will have how much? 300-350K BR? So whats the point of camping? Right now camping is making you weak! Better rush for lvl80, yes from begging will be hard, then you will make lvl80 gear, will upgrade your talents and hs (hs max is 99 so soon or later others will stop to stun you, so its better to be soon), but in same time you will get access to all new cool stuff for real big guys that for sure will make you alot stronger. Hell, from some quests directly you can get 2-3K BR just like that.
                            On your first point. yes it's unfair telling us that it's our fault. is ignorant. you say Bye bye campers. when in actuality. it just gives them all the reason to stay the level they are. cuz they have an advantage that no one new to that level can get.

on your second point. thats an issue you as a level 80 need to bring up. If you and other level 80's dont try to do anything about it. nothing will get done for sure.

on your third and final point. Is an Obvious statement. Every level that has something new offered, whether people camp previous levels or not. the newly leveled will always be behind the curve of those new features. examples 45 Jewel Hunt 50 sylph and talents 55 Sylph Skills 60 Sylph Refinement. those levels and features people already have and have had. the people new to those levels are just getting them.

Now. this unfair advantage is still affecting the game. please tell your friends and guild mates about this thread and ask them to post their views on this subject. Thank again to everyone who has posted

Comment

still this Unbalanced Talented System is in affect. have heard nothing from R2 on this.

My toon is a lvl 64 and can be stunned by a lvl 63 with no way to achieve enough HS levels to keep from being stunned. i'm currently 8 lvls under the HS cap for a lvl 64 with no way to raise it again until lvl 65 and there i can only raise it once. and it will put me 15 lvls of HS lower than those already with maxed HS at lvl 65.

Being Cheated out of Honor, Insignia and League Insignia.

Camping at lvl 64 now untill they fix this.

Comment

Working...
                              X