Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a great example of why this game is going bad.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a great example of why this game is going bad.

Greetings Champion 207001414,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

Case Notification for #143553

Bug when using turn off attempts with spire
    Status: Resolved Priority: 4 Group: General Agent: R2 Rhett

R2 Rhett 04 Aug 14

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Already forward your issue. Please be patient.

207001414 30 Jul 14

I had helped a few friends 2 days ago in the spire and turned off my attempts because I didn't want to get rewards or experience. I went back in last night around 3:30 server time to get devotion for the 100 devotion reward chest and gave me the rewards from the previous time, 7 mil exp and 7 chest. I was by myself at that time just finishing devotion.. . Please fix this bug, for it's not fair for people who do not want experience or rewards, but would like to help others who do, and still want to reach 100 devotion for the devotion chest.

The customer support is terrible, the bugs are at their highest, and the game unbalance between non cashiers and cashiers is becoming too great. Glad I quit, only reason I posted here is I just got an email for my issues that I wrote to them a month ago, it took over a month for the support to say since I didn't contact them my case is closed, but if you read the emails they never even told me anything. Idiots!
    Last edited by R285876909; 08-18-2014, 06:19 AM.

Express mail is faster.

Comment

Best thing is to ask for help on World chat from your fellow players.

I sent a ticket to R2 with a similar problem, and got the same response.

Ended up solving the issue with the help from fellow players. Faster and less problematic.
      ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

u just stated that u wants to camp and R2 wants ppl to lvl up faster......
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

the Game is litteraly falling apart as we speak ppl can't log in , lagg everywhere is horrible, ppl are DC'ing from the lag , new bugs are apearing daily, ect ect ect idk if i can take it anymore think I will take a break for a few days and see if anything is fixed... did I mention BG is broken? arggg anyway good luck ppl see you in a few days maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
            the Game is litteraly falling apart as we speak ppl can't log in , lagg everywhere is horrible, ppl are DC'ing from the lag , new bugs are apearing daily, ect ect ect idk if i can take it anymore think I will take a break for a few days and see if anything is fixed... did I mention BG is broken? arggg anyway good luck ppl see you in a few days maybe....
            since the patch i only do solo events and WB. sometimes tank and spire, but definitely no MP activities. the lag is too horrible to play, it feels like walking on the mud with chainball strapped on your feet.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X