My 2 cents moan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents moan

When ppl moan about ashira keep killing resource officers and r2 players moan and ***** so much about it ppl stopped playing bg.

now r2 has come to a brilliant idea do a advance class win 3 bgs lmfao so now all the moaners and whiners who realy moaned about ashira killing resource officers are now eating their words and doing the same get a life players when u all done class advancement and when ashira is in bg and kills resource officers i do not want to hear any one moan or whine about ashira killing it

expect ashira spam kills the oficer EVERY BG EVERYDAY oh also why you so protective of ashira?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      expect ashira spam kills the oficer EVERY BG EVERYDAY oh also why you so protective of ashira?
      So? Carting is for wussies. Death to all in BATTLEgrounds, that's how it should be.

Comment

Why should we care? And who the cupcake is ashira? And yes bg now is important so everyone do everything to get their wins.
        Redemption

Comment

not protective but before advanced skills 3 win bg every one moaned about resource officer being killed.
          now cuz of this quest every one does it do they forget they moaned about ashira doing it now they doin same . just pointing a fact out

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            So? Carting is for wussies. Death to all in BATTLEgrounds, that's how it should be.
            yeah but ashira spam kills oficer just to have others lose rewards..thsoe that want to cart and now someone comes saying not to whine about some like that?thats just stiupid

Comment

yeah but ashira spam kills oficer just to have others lose rewards..thsoe that want to cart and now someone comes saying not to whine about some like that?thats just stiupid
              Then stop him, kill him. Guard your officer. Kill enemy officer. Fight the battle, not cry like a baby. This is still WARtune, not TEAPARTYtune.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                This is still WARtune, not TEAPARTYtune.
                No tea and scones for you!
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well since BG is not working for most people that will stop the crying about killing NPC's, now the crying about BG not working .. thats something else ...LOL

Comment

I am glad i did not rushed to 80. Cause getting title is harder in 80 bg :P

Comment

who is Ashira? no one can take him/her down?
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                      X