Add good events!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add good events!!

so i started playing wartune last month because my cousin said it was a good game .. and i think he is right
    one thing i don't like is that ALL your EVENTS are ***** (sorry for the term)
    its just full of ♥.... just look at this
    you made a mariage system but its too ♥ expensive?
    you released an event where you have to get shards and all the good items like clothings or wings
    are pretty much nearly impossible to get(for the non-cashers)... especially the hades wing and apollo wing last event..
    and the current event are pretty much the same...
    NON-Cashers won't get ***** yes you can get the clothings if you do all the quest but still its nearly impossible

I can donate but not that big

i've seen a game like this before...POCKIE NINJA of game321 closed just last year if im correct because they we're too focused on
    getting money from players
    and not getting more players.... it was also a pretty popular game and is pretty good... but then they closed because all the events they are all for donators
    so the non-cashers quitted ...even the donators who doesnt donate that much quitted because they were owned by the heavy donators
    then the game died
    its just like this
    no non-cashers = dead game pls understand the logic

and thats what will probably happen in your game in the future if you are not gonna make GOOD events... why not make a balance event
    where all players can get good rewards and not just the cashers
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 08-18-2014, 09:33 AM. Reason: Language

Your cousin must be very ****** in the head if he told you this is a good game, quite while you can. There`s nothing good in this game, not even for cashers. I have never seen a game with so many errors.. Oh and yeah, as a non-casher you wont be able to participate on their events.. never The events you saw are same on every month, requiring balens and balens and balens.
    Last edited by sunshinε; 08-18-2014, 08:36 AM.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
    X