Friendly advice to R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly advice to R2

I have almost no hope the anyone who can actually do anything in R2 games will even see this, but here goes just in case of a miracle.

In Wartune you have a cash cow, a good addictive game that promotes money spending, you have an established customer base some of who are spending money, many games re-seller's like R2 would kill for this opportunity .

Your are crapping all over this opportunity. It will take a lot of abusing your customers, since some of them are highly invested in this game, but eventually you will kill off your cash cow.

Easy Fixes, first of all for christ's sake get someone from the actual company that makes Wartune who knows what they are doing, fly them to wherever your servers are and have them fix the abomination of a mess Wartune has become (lag, events broken, etc etc).

Second , either get rid of your ridiculous ticket system, where the only reply you get is one googled by asking google "what is the most stupid or useless reply I can give? " then cut and pasting that to the customer, its not appreciated, its stupid, it annoys everyone who sends in a ticket... and it LOSES you MONEY. Either have no ticket system at all, or provide something useful.

There ya go 2 things that would fix 90% of Wartune's issues, will you listen or keep running this once great game into the ground? I am betting on the latter , but hope for the former.

they wont listen as long casher cash tons in this game

Comment

Working...
    X