Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can I do to maximize my Archer BR? Im level 62 with a LOW 58kBR Please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can I do to maximize my Archer BR? Im level 62 with a LOW 58kBR Please help

I have a Archer Level 62 with a 58k BR and im trying to maximize it as much as I can with Little to no leveling up. any things i can do to achieve this?
    Server Name:S361 Stormkeep
    Player Name:Exodus
    Player Level:51
    Player Class:Archer
    Honor Title:Champion
    Battle Rating:22840
    Guild:Stormkeepr

wow, youre still playing? last time i saw you like half a year ago.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

?!? what do you mean

Comment

those stats on your sig, it was from january-february, right?

something is seriously wrong if in 6 months you only advanced 11 levels and only gained 36k br.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

probably its been a while man

Comment

anyway the best advice i can give is : do every events /activities. dont miss any attempt on mp/spire/tok/wb, etc.

Comment

Obey, i have an alt archer that i don't use that much.

Here are the tips that I discovered that will probably help you raise your BR and that I wished I knew myself.

•Always do double Amethyst. It will allow you the chance to garner more amethyst points that you can redeem for the whip bags. More whips will give your mount more stats and thus raise your BR a little.

•Always do Jewel hunt treasure. Free gems, fate stones & Soul Crystals.

•Save all of your rewards from any event. For instance on this whip event, save all of your soul crystals and Gems. Use them whenever they have a gem or soul crystal event. Thus recycling the other rewards.

Good luck
              ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Astros, gems...save sc and whips for events, level slyphs and feed them sep and mahra. troops enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                X