Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewards Collections...and how they need to change the one click function...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards Collections...and how they need to change the one click function...

Here I am, trying to collect the whip rewards one-by-one. Started with about 1600 rewards.

At about 600 + I had it. Still have about 909 to go and I'm falling asleep.

A snail moves faster.

Here's an idea R2 developers. Instead of putting us through all that boredom. Why not allow the players the opportunity to pick up the rewards in 1, 10, or 100 increments. That way..we ain't have to lose precious time in unnecesary clicking.
    ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Please don't, you will get a one click rewards button, and in the process of adding it they will break MPD's, cata and spire... Let them try to fix what they have broken already without giving them any more ideas plz...

Comment

Hehehe do not fear Kread. It can't get any worse than what we are experiencing.

Surely, you can't be implying that R2 developers are a bunch of noobs?

Developers, prove us wrong. Fix those problems, pronto. The snail is moving faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post
        Here I am, trying to collect the whip rewards one-by-one. Started with about 1600 rewards.

At about 600 + I had it. Still have about 909 to go and I'm falling asleep.

A snail moves faster.

Here's an idea R2 developers. Instead of putting us through all that boredom. Why not allow the players the opportunity to pick up the rewards in 1, 10, or 100 increments. That way..we ain't have to lose precious time in unnecesary clicking.
        Think about it this way; your clicking finger is getting plenty of exercise.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Imperias, I would. But my finger is falling off from doing the one click astrals.

5000 astral clicks has my hand all numb.

But, i do appreciate the idea though.

Comment

Imperias, I would. But my finger is falling off from doing the one click astrals.

5000 astral clicks has my hand all numb.

But, i do appreciate the idea though.
            Stop crying about it before they remove unlimited events. such babies crying about all the free stuff you have to click to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              Stop crying about it before they remove unlimited events. such babies crying about all the free stuff you have to click to collect.
              Hehehe, it's all good R2sucks. Just being a little bit sarcastic, that's all.

Comment

Hehehe, it's all good R2sucks. Just being a little bit sarcastic, that's all.
                Doh, didn't mean it personally directed at you. Just happened to quote your response.

Comment

Your girlfriend will be thanking R2, though. The ladies love overdeveloped fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    Your girlfriend will be thanking R2, though. The ladies love overdeveloped fingers.

this is wartune, ain't nobody here has a lady
                    they all dumped as ages ago
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                    X