Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

** this game it sucks . no fixed arena bugg yet and we struggle to get insignia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ** this game it sucks . no fixed arena bugg yet and we struggle to get insignia

    R2 game s get youre head out of youre ........ and get it to work we are tired of this **** arena bugged bg bugged and you guys give no info what so ever


    r2 and 7 roads and wartune . c o m start fixing this **** !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

    Class = Archer

    Lvl = 80

    Br = 1.883742

    IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

    Guild = TheLegends

    Stable Mount Strenght 21200

    Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

  • #2
    Kabam wartune 4x4 arena still down as well. Yesterday there was a post from armourgames player. I think it;s all of them. I won;t be able to get my med.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah 4 vs 4 arena suck.

      1. Not enough players...
      2. Not enough teams....
      3. Start button always bugged....
      4. Matching nowadays takes anywhere around 2 vs 4 minutes (!)
      5. Matching itself suck. Around lvl 72 - 75 we got lvl 80's with orange sylphs, seriously.

      Well if this ain't fixed before the end of the week, we are done with this game, We have put up enough with R2Crap as of late. Our server is almost dead anyways.

      Comment


      • #4
        A while ago people didn't know how to get rid of ins, now you want them? Lol.
        You get enough just from 2 bg's or 1 bg and the gb, if its only for the new medals.
        If you do like in the past, spam arena daily, I'll see 1000000 topics with people whining and asking for 9999 stack cause they were foolish enough to get 100000 ins.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          A while ago people didn't know how to get rid of ins, now you want them? Lol.
          You get enough just from 2 bg's or 1 bg and the gb, if its only for the new medals.
          If you do like in the past, spam arena daily, I'll see 1000000 topics with people whining and asking for 9999 stack cause they were foolish enough to get 100000 ins.
          League insignias.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

          Comment


          • #6
            Just stop spending and stop playing I did, I am happier for it... I have 100 games on PC I can play instead, none of them are broken laggy pieces of garbage like Wartune has become...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
              Just stop spending and stop playing I did, I am happier for it... I have 100 games on PC I can play instead, none of them are broken laggy pieces of garbage like Wartune has become...
              it has been a garbage app full of broken code since cloud city.

              Comment


              • #8
                seems the arena bug only affected certain servers, i took a look at the league rankings and i saw people with 10k points after arena just got fixed yesterday and they obviously will not give a worthy compensation to compensate for league insigs lost.
                Last edited by R22965876; 08-20-2014, 02:10 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  it has been a garbage app full of broken code since cloud city.
                  100% true...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X