X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by redav View Post
    since the intercept is targeting player in pvp. i don't think we knights r any less powerful than before. it just balancing the issue of less heal with block, but against gaia, we hardly survive after delphic , since our casting speed is low , so we get the hit first :P if we manage to survive after that hit, then even god can't save the opponent from us.
    almost true. as sylphs everyone has the same cast time.
    youre right about no one hardly survive after gaia's/hercules's delphic, but it also applicable to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    redav....you keep saying in each diferent post diferent things decide ffs

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    since the intercept is targeting player in pvp. i don't think we knights r any less powerful than before. it just balancing the issue of less heal with block, but against gaia, we hardly survive after delphic , since our casting speed is low , so we get the hit first :P if we manage to survive after that hit, then even god can't save the opponent from us.

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    i really dont understand why ppl say mage counter knights and not knight counter mage

ppl never realize that as much as knights are weak in mdef, mages are weak in pdef plus cuz no passives 20% hp and tenacity like knights we mages die much faster when we target each other with delph ....heals are ok but u cant use heal while sylph and no one want to be in none sylph for when sylph delph is hitting u on 50%

that might be true that mage counter knight but for old times when no chaos rune sylph lower dmg from ww due to not many things to give attack and intercept target front row (today knights use 1 whirlwind clear troops,use chaos steal aoe and mage clear it for him or steal heal and heal knight,or newly intercept prioritize player which steal rage at start or later depending on ur choice)than imagine with silly mage aoe 140% which is very low for later game compared for most knight/archer single target skill with lower rage cost
    better know your class more.

Leave a comment:

• -Osa-
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    here for you:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]100267[/ATTACH]
    yeah was looking for that rofl.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Cash more so we do not have to hear you cry about not being able to tank and deal damage at same time.
    rof.. yes!

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    I noticed too many many archers whining in the forum, so I ask these questions

1) You say GA lessens crit % while there is no such astral for block. However
    a) Archers get crit boost, so they are far less hindered by angel than crit knights and mages
    b) Crit dmg gets boosted by determination while block is fixed dmg reduction
    c) Penetration hinders block AND it is in 2 astrals AND it is with extra attack boost in same astral. Guardian angel doesnt have atk boost (What the...?)
    2) You say when a knight blocks he gets healed more than damaged. Yea, in tok NM maybe. If you think 4% is a lot, make it 3%
    P.S. If I have 1 mil HP and you hit me for less than 40k you shouldn't be able to kill me anyway :P
    3) Knight skill persistance is determined by chance. So I have a CHANCE to block and a CHANCE to deflect dmg. If we get block nerfed how about having persistence work 100%?
    4) Incediary shot is by far better than apollo shield both against bosses and in pvp (new messed up formation ensures it will ALWAYS hit 2 or 3 opponents. And guess what? It is FASTER than apollo. Why not make apollo casting speed same as IS?
    5) Now that archers lost the freeze advantage, it got removed. How about instead making mages freeze 100% and release freeze everywhere (even wb, why not?)
    6) The most popular sylph Gaia kills knights with a sneeze. We have the less MDEF so we CAN'T go def in pvp.
    7) It is really FUNNY that even though knights are supposed to be tanky, the best class to survive wb and tower ulti is archers (!) because of IS and guardian rune combo
    8) The rock paper scissors no longer applies. It is all kill knights, mages kill knights (and maybe poorly built archers with gaia).

Why should knights keep on playing? I love my toon but atm I feel like a pinata.
    Cash more so we do not have to hear you cry about not being able to tank and deal damage at same time.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
    DF should be player priority too.

Keep calm and whine on

here for you:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	keep-calm-and-whine-on-on.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1693371

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    DF should be player priority too.

Keep calm and whine on

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Why should knights keep on playing? I love my toon but atm I feel like a pinata.
    you dont. just drop the game and save all of us the favor.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    i really dont understand why ppl say mage counter knights and not knight counter mage

ppl never realize that as much as knights are weak in mdef, mages are weak in pdef plus cuz no passives 20% hp and tenacity like knights we mages die much faster when we target each other with delph ....heals are ok but u cant use heal while sylph and no one want to be in none sylph for when sylph delph is hitting u on 50%

that might be true that mage counter knight but for old times when no chaos rune sylph lower dmg from ww due to not many things to give attack and intercept target front row (today knights use 1 whirlwind clear troops,use chaos steal aoe and mage clear it for him or steal heal and heal knight,or newly intercept prioritize player which steal rage at start or later depending on ur choice)than imagine with silly mage aoe 140% which is very low for later game compared for most knight/archer single target skill with lower rage cost

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post

a) Archers get crit boost, so they are far less hindered by angel than crit knights and mages
    They have also the option to go EWD archer is tied to crit builds.
    I have 11.5k Crit and my buddy Knight 9.5k block, guess what his block triggers often so that compensates.
    c) Penetration hinders block AND it is in 2 astrals AND it is with extra attack boost in same astral. Guardian angel doesnt have atk boost (What the...?)
    No one says that you are unable to use penetration to fight fellow knights, furthermore not everyone is level 80 and how does penetration work exactly is unknown (formulas, etcetera)
    2) You say when a knight blocks he gets healed more than damaged. Yea, in tok NM maybe. If you think 4% is a lot, make it 3%
    P.S. If I have 1 mil HP and you hit me for less than 40k you shouldn't be able to kill me anyway :P
    Agree and i don't care bout your block heal really if your block heal is OP enough to overcome my dmg i'm pretty much doomed, the damage reduction is what i consider.
    3) Knight skill persistance is determined by chance. So I have a CHANCE to block and a CHANCE to deflect dmg. If we get block nerfed how about having persistence work 100%?
    Your block ratio wasn't nerfed.
    4) Incediary shot is by far better than apollo shield both against bosses and in pvp (new messed up formation ensures it will ALWAYS hit 2 or 3 opponents. And guess what? It is FASTER than apollo. Why not make apollo casting speed same as IS?
    By so far you can intercept player now rather than troops if being in front, if we are talking bout parties the advantage from apollo is that it last longer.
    5) Now that archers lost the freeze advantage, it got removed. How about instead making mages freeze 100% and release freeze everywhere (even wb, why not?)
    By so far you have the best freezing skill, 1 sec cooldown, too bad freezing is useless except for necro now plus mages are getting 100% freezing with advanced talents and actually you lost it, let mages stay quiet.
    6) The most popular sylph Gaia kills knights with a sneeze. We have the less MDEF so we CAN'T go def in pvp.
    Same for archers, you have your agoran shield, use it before going sylph and pop your heal rune, having higher pdef means that your hp should be higher compared to the puny archer before going into sylph mode.
    7) It is really FUNNY that even though knights are supposed to be tanky, the best class to survive wb and tower ulti is archers (!) because of IS and guardian rune combo
    True, perhaps last pve advantage from archer don't ya think ?
    8) The rock paper scissors no longer applies. It is all kill knights, mages kill knights (and maybe poorly built archers with gaia).
    No, it's all about how much you spend and how good is your sylph, that's so 2013.
    Your own business.

Replies in red.
    As much Knights can whine, Archers can whine but hey !
    Never go full Cupcake.
    where are advanced talents? i would like to see that 100% freeze on mage thunder...gona pass whole necro tomorrow lol
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-29-2014, 06:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied

thread is titled, Whining archers, but just another whining Knight. Get a life dude.

Leave a comment:

• RedemptionS42
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post

I have 11.5k Crit and my buddy Knight 9.5k block, guess what his block triggers often so that compensates.
    No one says that you are unable to use penetration to fight fellow knights, furthermore not everyone is level 80 and how does penetration work exactly is unknown (formulas, etcetera)
    Agree and i don't care bout your block heal really if your block heal is OP enough to overcome my dmg i'm pretty much doomed, the damage reduction is what i consider.
    By so far you can intercept player now rather than troops if being in front, if we are talking bout parties the advantage from apollo is that it last longer.
    By so far you have the best freezing skill, 1 sec cooldown, too bad freezing is useless except for necro now plus mages are getting 100% freezing with advanced talents and actually you lost it, let mages stay quiet.
    Same for archers, you have your agoran shield, use it before going sylph and pop your heal rune, having higher pdef means that your hp should be higher compared to the puny archer before going into sylph mode.
    No, it's all about how much you spend and how good is your sylph, that's so 2013.
    Your own business.
    +1 well said and my thoughts exactly.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied

Your own business.

Replies in red.
    As much Knights can whine, Archers can whine but hey !
    Never go full Cupcake
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-29-2014, 06:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X