IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

if you think the other classes are better then yours just go make 1 new toon all classes are free

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        I don't know about you but strong mages are more op than strong knights. Imagine a mage with lv 10 regen astral and deflection. From what I see so far, regen procs pretty often and since knights have low mdef, chances that you'll heal urself for 50k hp while dmging others for more than 50k is pretty high. Add in a suntoria buff and knights can hardly kill u. Restore can easily heal the dmg dealt to you by EDD. If you can't survive that then you're not in the league of a strong mage. As for steal rage, intercept also has a CD time. You can easily regain the rage with a couple LB...
        its not problem surviving knight until sylph ...problem is surviving all delphics from all sylph and ordinary attacks from all patk sylph (as mages don't have extra hp 20% like other classes on 200k hp with passive u gain 40k hp which is extra 40k dmg I need to deal to them with sylph delph while they do not)

RoF and meteor is only 140% dmg it aint some uber high dmg skill like it is ultimate slasher 150% + with talents or shadow thrasher 195% not to mention delphics.
        mage must have at least 1 aoe lighting bolt and 2 heals (sun or restor or bl) which leave them only 1 slot available I personaly use meteor over thunder because I cant have rage for both heals and thunder

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          its not problem surviving knight until sylph ...problem is surviving all delphics from all sylph and ordinary attacks from all patk sylph (as mages don't have extra hp 20% like other classes on 200k hp with passive u gain 40k hp which is extra 40k dmg I need to deal to them with sylph delph while they do not)

RoF and meteor is only 140% dmg it aint some uber high dmg skill like it is ultimate slasher 150% + with talents or shadow thrasher 195% not to mention delphics.
          mage must have at least 1 aoe lighting bolt and 2 heals (sun or restor or bl) which leave them only 1 slot available I personaly use meteor over thunder because I cant have rage for both heals and thunder
          Any half decent Mage build can survive till sylph, crit resto can heal for 130k going from 2 Hp left to max in 1 turn, same for BL providing you are crit build obviously and have the resto survival talent maxed. More than enough to survive to sylph form while still casting a 220% thunderer on 2s cd
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
          X