• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    here for you:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]100267[/ATTACH]
    yeah was looking for that rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      i really dont understand why ppl say mage counter knights and not knight counter mage

ppl never realize that as much as knights are weak in mdef, mages are weak in pdef plus cuz no passives 20% hp and tenacity like knights we mages die much faster when we target each other with delph ....heals are ok but u cant use heal while sylph and no one want to be in none sylph for when sylph delph is hitting u on 50%

that might be true that mage counter knight but for old times when no chaos rune sylph lower dmg from ww due to not many things to give attack and intercept target front row (today knights use 1 whirlwind clear troops,use chaos steal aoe and mage clear it for him or steal heal and heal knight,or newly intercept prioritize player which steal rage at start or later depending on ur choice)than imagine with silly mage aoe 140% which is very low for later game compared for most knight/archer single target skill with lower rage cost
      better know your class more.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

since the intercept is targeting player in pvp. i don't think we knights r any less powerful than before. it just balancing the issue of less heal with block, but against gaia, we hardly survive after delphic , since our casting speed is low , so we get the hit first :P if we manage to survive after that hit, then even god can't save the opponent from us.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

redav....you keep saying in each diferent post diferent things decide ffs

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
            since the intercept is targeting player in pvp. i don't think we knights r any less powerful than before. it just balancing the issue of less heal with block, but against gaia, we hardly survive after delphic , since our casting speed is low , so we get the hit first :P if we manage to survive after that hit, then even god can't save the opponent from us.
            almost true. as sylphs everyone has the same cast time.
            youre right about no one hardly survive after gaia's/hercules's delphic, but it also applicable to everyone.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

if you think rage decides fights, then intercept is nice. Sadly many sylphs disagree.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

hmm doublepost
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  if you think rage decides fights, then intercept is nice. Sadly many sylphs disagree.
                  dude, thats why i mentioned gaia, in a non sylph fight, we still rock! an archer of same br don't even scratch me until he turns in gaia.
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

I still think our sylph system sucks, it's too OP. ah well, as someone said: "if everyone is imbalanced, then no one is!"
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      It decides a fight. Delayed casting of skills like suntoria, apollo, agoran, and any other skills before transforming sylph is a large factor.
                      Unable to cast support skills or other skills before transforming will affect performance.

But if you are talking about bg where you have to maintain a high hp after each battle, then rage does not matter at all..

Comment

dude, thats why i mentioned gaia, in a non sylph fight, we still rock! an archer of same br don't even scratch me until he turns in gaia.
                        don't use gaia use patk sylph and kill mage in 1 shot from almost any skill from sylph

all knights cry gaia hit me and I die like hell...well same is for mages AQ or hades hit me and I die like hell ...also mages die good from herc delph unlike other 2 classes we don't have 20% hp passive to help us against any sylph...for example knight go pdef 20% hp 20% and tenacity passive against sylph delph like gaia,aq,hades,while mages got 20% mdef only against gaia,aq,hades....which aint helping them against other 2 but on knight u have extra hp against all sylphs plus dmg reduction

Comment

Another who is the best/worst class whine discution....
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            i really dont understand why ppl say mage counter knights and not knight counter mage

ppl never realize that as much as knights are weak in mdef, mages are weak in pdef plus cuz no passives 20% hp and tenacity like knights we mages die much faster when we target each other with delph ....heals are ok but u cant use heal while sylph and no one want to be in none sylph for when sylph delph is hitting u on 50%

that might be true that mage counter knight but for old times when no chaos rune sylph lower dmg from ww due to not many things to give attack and intercept target front row (today knights use 1 whirlwind clear troops,use chaos steal aoe and mage clear it for him or steal heal and heal knight,or newly intercept prioritize player which steal rage at start or later depending on ur choice)than imagine with silly mage aoe 140% which is very low for later game compared for most knight/archer single target skill with lower rage cost
                            I don't know about you but strong mages are more op than strong knights. Imagine a mage with lv 10 regen astral and deflection. From what I see so far, regen procs pretty often and since knights have low mdef, chances that you'll heal urself for 50k hp while dmging others for more than 50k is pretty high. Add in a suntoria buff and knights can hardly kill u. Restore can easily heal the dmg dealt to you by EDD. If you can't survive that then you're not in the league of a strong mage. As for steal rage, intercept also has a CD time. You can easily regain the rage with a couple LB...
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                              Another who is the best/worst class whine discution....
                              nah, this is just a "archers are not allowed to whine! whining is our duty as a knight!" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                nah, this is just a "archers are not allowed to whine! whining is our duty as a knight!" thread.
                                +1
                                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                                Class : Archer
                                Guild : •OneŽ•
                                LvL : 80
                                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X