New event box system sux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New event box system sux

Now every monthly events boxes are given as rewards, but is it worth it the possibility of getting a mount or wing is less then 1% where we getting tons of **** from it. Earlier rewards were solid event pieces and we could get at least one item now its even hard to get 20 event pieces where u get **** like 80k gold, 2 rune or whip when we get millions from WB, 10+ on tanks and 10+ whips from jewel hunt. So it is idiotic for 1 out of 500 ppl claim a good reward and others suck their thumb.

I suggest we get the old reward system so all can claim reward.

I have been saying this for the past few months. Game is no longer about hard work or cash its about luck and cash. The increase of luck in this game is by far a downside, but they wont change it because R2 has no power over events.

Comment

I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, I'm one of those lucky '1 in 500' you speak of, who have gotten a Loyal Steed and a Chubby Guinea Pig from free boxes (no hades/apollo tho, I know I'm greedy), and I think it's kinda cool that we all get a shot at getting lucky. On the other hand, those boxes can be real streaky, and even getting the event item can be a pain, even at supposedly 50% odds. They need to find a balance: more events that directly give event items so we can be assured of a decent exchange and not just pray to the random number gods, with the occasional free box thrown in as a lottery ticket. And it wouldn't be such a horrible thing if they were generous enough with event items that more ppl were able to get free event clothes/wings/mounts every 4-6 months or so.

And on a side note, more mahra :P
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

i think there should be a exchange system ether u get the event shards or try ur luck.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
          I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, I'm one of those lucky '1 in 500' you speak of, who have gotten a Loyal Steed and a Chubby Guinea Pig from free boxes (no hades/apollo tho, I know I'm greedy), and I think it's kinda cool that we all get a shot at getting lucky. On the other hand, those boxes can be real streaky, and even getting the event item can be a pain, even at supposedly 50% odds. They need to find a balance: more events that directly give event items so we can be assured of a decent exchange and not just pray to the random number gods, with the occasional free box thrown in as a lottery ticket. And it wouldn't be such a horrible thing if they were generous enough with event items that more ppl were able to get free event clothes/wings/mounts every 4-6 months or so.

And on a side note, more mahra :P
          Actually the way boxes used to be was the way you can get the nice balance you are talking about. Boxes used to give an event item AND something else. This way if you didn't get lucky enough you could buy what you wanted for a price you could calculate. If these types of boxes were given in events, everyone would be happier.

Comment

Working...
          X