Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Marriage and happily ever after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage and happily ever after

I went away the day before the patch came and just got back last night. I am still reeling. I don't know about anyone else but I didn't start playing this game to get married ffs - the opening sequence looks like some god awful dating game - I certainly shan't be logging on where anyone else can see me - or posting in fb etc etc - the embarrassment is too much ....

Originally posted by R25748245 View Post
    I went away the day before the patch came and just got back last night. I am still reeling. I don't know about anyone else but I didn't start playing this game to get married ffs - the opening sequence looks like some god awful dating game - I certainly shan't be logging on where anyone else can see me - or posting in fb etc etc - the embarrassment is too much ....
    I feel your pain. That's why I don't log into facebook, or at least don't share what happens here. "What happens in Wartune, stays in Wartune". I don't like the wedding concept myself, but what the heck. Looks like the devs are running out of good ideas.
    ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

I just can't imagine who they think they are appealing to - it's hard enough knowing my bad *** hades is going to transform into a prissy pink flower - I HATE PINK

Comment

Originally posted by R25748245 View Post
        I just can't imagine who they think they are appealing to - it's hard enough knowing my bad *** hades is going to transform into a prissy pink flower - I HATE PINK
        Hehehe Wish i had a Hades, even if it's a pinko. Haven't been that lucky in getting one.

The concept of marriage i think was rolled around since last September, but they finally managed to implement it now.

Unless you have a close person that you play and do a lot of stuff together in the game...otherwise..it looks like everyone is marrying for convenience.
        ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Wartune has become a game for non-gamers. I see the farmville and candy crush crowd being attracted to the direction wartune has gone.

Sad...

Comment

Guys calm down its just a game comlain when half a thousand dollars you spent go down the drain, btw whats so wrong with hades evo, if you dont like it then dont use but its your choice

Comment

Working...
            X