Marriage and happily ever after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage and happily ever after

I went away the day before the patch came and just got back last night. I am still reeling. I don't know about anyone else but I didn't start playing this game to get married ffs - the opening sequence looks like some god awful dating game - I certainly shan't be logging on where anyone else can see me - or posting in fb etc etc - the embarrassment is too much ....

Originally posted by R25748245 View Post
    I went away the day before the patch came and just got back last night. I am still reeling. I don't know about anyone else but I didn't start playing this game to get married ffs - the opening sequence looks like some god awful dating game - I certainly shan't be logging on where anyone else can see me - or posting in fb etc etc - the embarrassment is too much ....
    I feel your pain. That's why I don't log into facebook, or at least don't share what happens here. "What happens in Wartune, stays in Wartune". I don't like the wedding concept myself, but what the heck. Looks like the devs are running out of good ideas.
    ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

I just can't imagine who they think they are appealing to - it's hard enough knowing my bad *** hades is going to transform into a prissy pink flower - I HATE PINK

Comment

Originally posted by R25748245 View Post
        I just can't imagine who they think they are appealing to - it's hard enough knowing my bad *** hades is going to transform into a prissy pink flower - I HATE PINK
        Hehehe Wish i had a Hades, even if it's a pinko. Haven't been that lucky in getting one.

The concept of marriage i think was rolled around since last September, but they finally managed to implement it now.

Unless you have a close person that you play and do a lot of stuff together in the game...otherwise..it looks like everyone is marrying for convenience.
        ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Wartune has become a game for non-gamers. I see the farmville and candy crush crowd being attracted to the direction wartune has gone.

Sad...

Comment

Guys calm down its just a game comlain when half a thousand dollars you spent go down the drain, btw whats so wrong with hades evo, if you dont like it then dont use but its your choice

Comment

Working...
            X