Thank you for patch 3.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for patch 3.1

Just wanted to say TY to everyone involved in bringing us this awesome game update. I hope to find out how fun it is to play someday (once devs make it playable), and look forward to the next patch. I'm sure it'll be just as good, if not better!

Cheers!
    Last edited by R2sucksbad; 08-18-2014, 09:06 PM.

The sarcasm is strong in this one, it is....

Comment

as per wiggy complains and OP's name

I have to say I can no longer play this game

Already stopped doing a lot of things due to time, but now Lag just makes it worse.

I even missed GB today because I somehow couldn't get pass the loading screen until 6 mins later (in which GB ended)
      That's 1 million gold missed in contribution, 1000 insignia, 1000 honor, and 50 mount whips.

So yea, as I said in that one "quit or not quit" thread, I agreed with that thread.

I have now decided to quit the game after trying to play the game as much as possible, but I just can't anymore.

And so... I bid everyone goodbye and have a lag time.

Comment

Yes I'm hanging on just a little bit longer ( haven't decided how many minutes yet ) to see what other lame compensation or tweek they may have for us who actually enjoyed the game before all this wedding nonsense. Oh thank you sooooo much for the compensation for the lag it makes everything all better.

Comment

Deciding what to do myself, the games a lag fest non working mess, takes way too much of my time when it is working, especially with new wilds timesink. My server was just merged with 3 others and we had maybe 30 tops at tonight's world boss.....
          On the plus side its addictive , interesting (when its working)... but is that enough to keep me spending and playing? with crappy ludicrous customer service, and frankly a game that has all the appearances of being a dying game. Do I want to be stuck 6 months down the road heavily invested in Wartune when R2 pulls the plug?

Its a close call for me at the moment, not spending any more and cutting down my play time.. to GB (when they work) and a couple other events...

Comment

I have no issues after class advancing.. so I agree thanks for the patch!

Comment

Originally posted by rschrec View Post
              Yes I'm hanging on just a little bit longer ( haven't decided how many minutes yet ) to see what other lame compensation or tweek they may have for us who actually enjoyed the game before all this wedding nonsense. Oh thank you sooooo much for the compensation for the lag it makes everything all better.
              im also hanging a bit longer too. waiting until they fix the cache issue. but im also at the verge of quitting, many of my guild members did and it seems a core member of my team also planning to quit. my friends are the reason im still in the game, if they quit i will follow them to whatever next game.

idc about the compensation pack, i just want the game to work normally.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Adroit (R2 stooge spotted) , Ariad my issue is the lack of response from R2, do they even know there is an issue?, sure the mods who read this forum do, but whoever controls things, have they a clue whats happening, somehow i doubt it... thats what worries me

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  Just wanted to say TY to everyone involved in bringing us this awesome game update. I hope to find out how fun it is to play someday (once devs make it playable), and look forward to the next patch. I'm sure it'll be just as good, if not better!

Cheers!
                  Hehehe, I'm sure the devs are jumping with joy as are most of us.

We can only hope that the next patch is as exciting as this one.

Question is, can they top this patch? We will have to wait & see.
                  ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabundiux View Post

Question is, can they top this patch? We will have to wait & see.
                    Don't provoke them please, not yet recovered enough from this patch....*spirit leaving body*

Comment

why on earth is there a Beta Release of this game?
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

You didnt know Hot-Shot ??, you can tell by how broken this game is , we are playing the pre-alpha version....

Comment

I am also one of the many people who is on the verge of quitting. Many of my in-game friends and close Guildies have left simply because of this Game's incompetence and constant disappointment. And if something isn't improved/done for that matter, then I will happily drop out along with many other players who are also getting sick and tired of this company's lack of professionalism.

If this game continues the way it is, it will get to the point where it is unrepairable.
                          To Willow:
                          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

why do we even bother posting? there are no official response from R2 about these problem.

look at the maintenance thread, all they care was small things that wasnt event a real problem.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I am not doing all the daily stuff anymore, only the quick event things and gb.
                              Was not able to get into gb either yesterday, I was editing gb list when the game frooze and i could not get back on it, very frustrating.
                              Been looking for other game this weekend. Won't spend balens anymore on wartune thats for sure, R2 should not make changes in basic skills, it makes building a toon worthless and R2 not to be trusted.

Comment

Working...
                              X