Thank you for patch 3.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    why do we even bother posting? there are no official response from R2 about these problem.

look at the maintenance thread, all they care was small things that wasnt event a real problem.
    Exactly. And when they eventually do respond, there is no progress made. Well, not noticeable progress anyway.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

how would anyone feel, say you go to bed and next day when you wake up and log on, realize that Wartune is shut down totally? no warning.. nothing.. just shut down suddenly..
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by edgrr View Post
        how would anyone feel, say you go to bed and next day when you wake up and log on, realize that wartune is shut down totally? No warning.. Nothing.. Just shut down suddenly..
        free...............
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
          how would anyone feel, say you go to bed and next day when you wake up and log on, realize that Wartune is shut down totally? no warning.. nothing.. just shut down suddenly..
          get on with life?
          i have most of my in-game friend's contact number, email, or their fb account so we can regroup in another game or something.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The best part of the new patch: That pulse pounding excitement as I sit here waiting for bg icon to appear and wondering if I'll get to do it before work or be out of luck for yet another day on getting any honor gain.

Second best part: Entering a battle and realizing that I can't use any skills because they haven't loaded yet! Few things can meet the challenging thrill of trying to defeat opponents who can use all their skills while I auto for 5 turns waiting for mine to load!

Third most awesome thing about the patch: Wilds wasn't enough of a pain. Now that we have marriage announcements, roses bunches, and fireworks hogging bandwidth and causing 10-30 sec freezes while they load, I can enjoy the sheer thrill of having my divine light be totally wasted by an ill timed announcement and then be lag bombed afterwards!

Fourth best thing: With the new patch, there are new things to discover every day! Mp freezes after battles, glitch that cheats you out of Dragon Invasion attempts, getting sucked into arena room while in a maps party, cross server events being broken but sometimes magically working so that a few lucky ones can advance...yup, new exciting stuff every day!

Considering that I was a heavy casher before the game became so broken that I can't justify spending on it anymore, I'd be pretty torqued. I spent a lot of time and money on Wartune and if they took it away 0 notice, I'd consider it theft.
            Last edited by KS222; 08-19-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

can't wait for that day. lol.

Comment

Working...
              X