Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get rid of the "Upgrade BR" tab underneath the Quest Tracking tab.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of the "Upgrade BR" tab underneath the Quest Tracking tab.

All it does is clutter up the screen. We already have link to the BR upgrade guide over in the top left underneath our HP & troop bars, no reason to be redundant with it.

i agree 100%.

Comment

This upgrade BR thing is useless to us.

Comment

the devs feel that if you stare at that pop up all day, you'll spend more money to get it to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          the devs feel that if you stare at that pop up all day, you'll spend more money to get it to go away.
          i laugh and cry at the same time because this felt so true.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

like to know what is the color red, green and yellow represent?..i agree with annoying with the "tab".

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              All it does is clutter up the screen. We already have link to the BR upgrade guide over in the top left underneath our HP & troop bars, no reason to be redundant with it.
              More to the point - I believe if you could upgrade you would have. Not once have I saw this "helpful" little note and thought: "Well blow me down, I should do that right now!"

Comment

Working...
              X